Ratings for Dr. Peter Enright

Enright is alright, a delight, Oozing with charm and knowledge , the kind you don't learn in college. Book me in for a double appointment, I have 2 painful knees.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2018

Seeing Dr Enright is like slipping into a warm bath - put me at my ease, listened, understood and treated. And what this about looking like Jermaine from Flight of the Conchords? He has the good looks of a young Sam Neill and the wisdom and humour of an older Sam Neill.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2017

Dr Peter Enright is an amazing GP. Smart, kind, caring and genuine. Well above average for emotional/mental health issues. He listens and overall a lovely Doctor.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2016

No idea what theat complaint about as first review. Some whingeing loser no doubt....

flag | Submitted October 4, 2014

Dr. Enright is the best GP I've ever had. He listens, follows up, knows his stuff and I have total confidence in him. He has a very pleasant manner and I have total confidence in him treating all my family. He has been a life saver for me both mentally and physically.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2014

I came in feeling run down and fatigued. I had just come back from travelling around Asia and was concerned (and embarrassed)due to the symptoms I had that maybe I have had some kind of parasite. He Implied that the feelings of fatigue and other symptoms I had were in my head. I left in tears feeling mortified. It's a terrible shame that someone who looks like Jemaine from the flight of the conchords can be such a jerk. It was the worst experience I have had with a doctor. This includes the time I had a chunk of metal stuck in my eye as a teenager and the doctor got angry at me for instinctively pulling away while he was digging around in my eye. I hope this saves other people from having the same awful experience I had with this doctor. It was two years ago and I am still angry enough about it to let people know to avoid him.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2013