Ratings for Dr. Elodie Barbut

Where do I begin? Elodie was simply delightful to have as a midwife. I can't say I had my proper "birds and bees" education in school; I owe that to Elodie. From the beginning, she made me feel at ease and addressed all of my concerns patiently. If I was able to get through the delivery despite complications that ensued in the final hours, it was because I had Elodie there to encourage me, stay level-headed and in charge. I would only have her to deliver all of my babies if I didn't live now in Toronto. She gets my full endorsement!

flag | Submitted November 18, 2015

I had Elodie for my first pregnancy so everything was new to me. She was very patient and extremely helpful and knowledgable. I would recommend her very highly! She made sure my experience was amazing and I'm very happy with how things turned out. I ended up having a premature baby and had to transfer to the care of an OB but she made sure to visit me and my son at the hospital and continued care for my son once he came home. If you are able to have Elodie as your midwife I would definitely say it is a blessing.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2014

Elodie was excellent to work with. Appointments were very thorough and she always made sure that all my questions were answered. When I had an issue arise during my pregnancy she returned my call within 5 minutes. I would recommend her to anyone looking to be cared for by a midwife.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2013