Ratings for Dr. Mukaram Gazi

Dr. Gaziis an A+, #1 doctor. He is the best Urologist in America as far as I'm concerned. He is a skillful surgeon, very knowledgeable in his field as best as I could tell anyway from his answers provided to my questions and for his patience and time spent explaining my Urology problems. His patience, wisdom, skills, knowledge and kindness is above all doctors I have met in my life. I went to him for a 2nd opinion and retained him as my Urologist because of his dedication, professionalism and skills. In addition, he is humble, kind and very funny. He is an example for all mankind, not only as a doctor but as a human being. I thank you Dr. Gazi for helping me back to the road of health. God Bless you.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2018

I had an appointment got there on time then I was told the doctor was running 1 hour late, Dr Gazi finally saw me but her was rushing I did not have time to ask him any questions or express my concerns. Office staff very unprofessional and waiting area crowded and old, also dirty. Not recommended

flag | Submitted April 2, 2018

I would not recommend this office to anyone and will not be back. I wanted a consultation for a vasectomy. The Dr. was late to the office, making several other patients before me wait for over an hour. The front desk staff seemed a little slow and unsure of what to do, and just made everyone wait. The waiting room is shabby and dirty. Dr. Gazi was nice as was the student intern who took my urine sample. However, I was told I'd receive a call from the scheduling person to schedule my procedure and never did. I called a week later and was told I'd get a call that day both from the scheduler and from a nurse who could explain the results of my urinalysis, which at the initial appointment had something that raised some concern. Two weeks later and I have still heard nothing, I don't know if I have something serious going on or not, and I am no closer to having a procedure done. He may be a good Dr., but with such an incompetent staff and organization I am not putting my health in their hands.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2016

Great doctor - very knowledgeable and did great things for my daughter. Love this guy

flag | Submitted April 28, 2013