Ratings for Dr. Renee Jackson

My husband and I are both in the health care profession and felt that Dr. Jackson had excellent bedside manner, was patient, thorough and knowledgeable. We are disheartened to read that others have had negative experiences with her. We did not feel rushed and she provided us with a lot of useful feedback/advice to address our concerns. We think she is a lovely doctor and would recommend her without hesitation to other parents seeking a Pediatrician for their child.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2018

Terrible experience. Met her in the childrens hospital when my son had a bad infection when 2 weeks old. She told me that my son looked like a starving baby in Africa and asked me why I was starving him. Advocated formula over breast feeding and was very rude when I said no. Lied to me about tests that she had ordered and ordered the wrong antibiotics for my son.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2017

Dr. Jackson has been our pediatrician since my daughter was born (premature) in 2015. We have found her to be patient, attentive and friendly.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2017

Terrible doctor. We had an awful experience with her.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2016