Ratings for Julie Deters

I feel that Julie Deters is a very caring professional. I found her easy to talk to (unlike some of my other Dr's) therefore it was easy for me to express the conditions concerning me. She was very warm, friendly and helpful as well as knowledgeable and professional. She understood my concerns and has addressed everything to my benefit. I would definitely recommend her.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2017

I have had only one appoinment and I waited over an hour past my scheduled time. I also felt overcharged, even with insurance I paid $40.00 more than what the front desk said I would have paid with no insurance and as a cash payee. As a practitioner she was knowledgeable and she spent adequate time with me. My complaint other rhan fees was with follow up care. I called four times in the period of 2 months with the last 3 calls in a period of 2 weeks and never received a return phone call. One time I spoke with the nurse or ma and all other phone calls I made I was put through to her voice mail. I will not be returning to see her or t Miramont Health for services nor would I recommend Her or that practice.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2013