Ratings for Dr. Effie Gregoriou

Dr. Gregoriou is a great dentist. Very compassionate and caring. Her assistant and staff are wonderful too. She takes time to explain what she is doing, always makes time for you in an emergency and does a great job. She never over sells. I have been going to her for 15 years...my entire family and neighbors go see her too now:) Definitely the best dentist around!

flag | Submitted January 24, 2018

Dr Gregoriou is truly lovely. Very kind and gentle. Excellent at explaining and offering options. No pressure! Outstanding with scared patients like me!

flag | Submitted January 23, 2018

I have nothing but great things to say about Dr. Gregoriou. Very knowledgeable and professional care. I was very impressed with how she treated my children who were terrified by the dentist visit. They actually enjoyed their visits with her. Thank you Dr. Gregoriou.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2014

I have been seeing Dr. Gregoriou for many years now. She is always friendly and on time. She will always help you when you have a dental problem. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2013

Dr. Gregoriou is a great doctor. Front staff, friendly to approach! Both dentist and assistant have always made over the years a, more pleasurable experience (a previous scaredy cat). I highly recommend this knowledgable and caring dentist. Recently was at the office, to hear her lovely assistant has moved onto another office. I will greatly miss her welcoming smile and comforting nature.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2013