Ratings for Dr. Glenn M. Ho

Imagine going into a restaurant, ordering food and sitting there staring at your empty plate for forty minutes only to find out that there were no cooks in the kitchen. That was how my experience was like at Dr. Ho's office. I went in, filled out forms, and waited forty minutes. The receptionist took no initiative in telling me that HE WASN'T EVEN IN THE OFFICE. I had to get up myself after waiting for a doctor who wasn't even there to ask the unresponsive receptionist with an attitude problem what was wrong. This kind of treatment towards patients is unacceptable. I have nothing to say about the doctor, as I DIDN'T EVEN GET TO SEE HIM, but their staff is the most irresponsible I've come across in any doctor's office, and THAT is saying a lot. Unless you like wasting your time, do not come to this office. They have no coordination, zero communication skills, and a receptionist who lacks one of the minimum requirements for a cognitive human being - common sense.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2013

Love this guy!!

flag | Submitted December 19, 2008

Dr. Glenn M. Ho's Credentials

• Univ Auto De Guadalajara, Fac De Med, Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico (Grad. 1980)