Outstanding Staff Badge
World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Dina Kulik

Kidcrew is a bit chaotic but usually not much of a wait. Dr Kulik is pleasant but does not really take time with her patients, she will asses the issue in a minute and give you reading material to go home with. I didn't really think much of it until I met my step sons Pediatrician who was thorough, and took time with us, and genuinely cared. Unfortunately he is not taking new patients.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2020

Dr.Kulik is literally the best paediatrician! Both my sons (3 years old and 5 months old) see her and knowing that they are in her care gives me a piece of mind. She’s always helpful, listens to our concerns, answers all our questions and you never feel rushed during the appointments. Her office is well run and you rarely wait more than 5-10 minutes! I have recommended her and her associates multiple times and I will continue to recommend her.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2019

Dr. Dina Kulik's response
Thank you so much for your kind words! I am so glad to provide kids health care to wonderful families like yours! We appreciate the positive feedback!

Submitted November 24, 2019

My daughters have been patients of dr Dina’s for years. We love going to her clinic. I am a health care provider myself and am so grateful for dr Dina’s care and insight. My girls love her and I feel so comforted knowing that as they mature to teens, they can approach her with any questions they have. Thank you for always being so attentive!

flag | Submitted October 30, 2019

Dr. Dina Kulik's response
Thank you for your kind review! I am so glad you and your daughters have had a positive experience at Kidcrew and in my care!

Submitted November 11, 2019

I am leaving this message in the hope this does not happen to another family. I brought my two month old baby to Dr. Kulik as a referral from my family doctor. My child was suffering from touble passing gas after feedings, excessive gas and crying 24/7. Dr. Kulik was sure that he had reflux and after spending 5 minutes with him she prescribed a heart burn medication. I understand this is a common diagnosis, but when I contacted her office to explain that he had started screaming fits after two days on the medication I was told that "it takes a while to kick in". We ended up a Sick Kids that night due to his excessive screaming and inability to eat. I took him off the medication and he returned to his previous state, but at least he was able to eat and not screaming anymore. Fast forward, he is now 3.5 months old and put on soy formula in the evenings and breastfed in the mornings. He improved dramatically within three days. My question is why was more time not spent to ensure the diagnosis was correct? Why was he not tested for secondary lactose intolerance? Breast milk does contain lactose, at least the soy formula in the evenings reduces the amount of lactose he has to process. Another pediatrician confirmed this is an appropriate solution. My child and our family have suffered needlessly because the proper due diligence was not taken. I am sure Dr. Kulik is very caring and capable, but there needs to be a feedback loop. More needs to be done to make sure that an infant is being diagnosed properly and not just the fast assumptions of colic or acid reflux. When a patient follows up with concerns, they need to be taken seriously.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2019

Dr. Dina Kulik's response
Thank you for your constructive feedback. I am so glad your child is feeling better. Lactose intolerance is not a typical diagnosis in babies, though cows milk protein intolerance is. Without getting into more details of this case, I will not comment further, though I would be happy to discuss these details in more detail, as I believe more can be done to minimize pain. Lactose intolerance is not a diagnosis in babies. Breast milk does contain lactose. There is no test for lactose intolerance in babies. I would be happy to reevaluate any consult.

Submitted October 17, 2019

Love Dr Dina! She's helpful, knowledgeable, patient, doesn't rush us and gives us confidence in her. She busts all the myths and is very approachable. Unfortunately the front desk staff at Kidcrew is nothing but horrendous and impolite.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2019

Dr. Dina Kulik's response
Thank you for your review. I am so glad you are happy with my care, but disappointed that you did not have a good experience with our staff. We strive to provide the most compassionate, kind and efficient care. I encourage you to reach out to me or the client services email so we can address your concerns.

Submitted October 11, 2019

Dr Kulik is great with our son of 2yrs old. She helped me a lot as a first time mother and every milestone. Her handouts after every visit is extremely helpful and her receptionist staff and the nurses are all friendly.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2019

Dr. Dina Kulik's response
Thank you for the review and your comments! I am so glad you are happy at Kidcrew!

Submitted August 2, 2019

Just absolutely one of the best doctor for my child. I appreciate her heart of kindness as she demonstrates care as she practices. Well spoken, and straight forward leaving you nothing to worry about. She would not want you to worry about anything's she shows she will take care of your child/children in the office, and instruct you how to continuously taking care of your child/children. I am glad to be going to her.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2019

Dr. Dina Kulik's response
Thank you for the feedback! I am so glad you are happy with my care. If you have any feedback about our staff I would love to hear - we are always looking to improve the care and experience we provide!

Submitted June 26, 2019

Dr. Kulik, the only pediatrician my husband and I trust for our kids. She is God sent, extremely knowledgable, easy to talk to, confident, and to the point! For any concern regarding my kids, I easily book an appointment just to hear what she has to say because there is no other resource I'd turn to. She walks into the room with a smile, treats my kids so well, and takes the time to answer all our questions. We are forever grateful!

flag | Submitted June 19, 2019

Dr. Dina Kulik's response
Thank you so much for your lovely feedback. I am so glad you are happy at Kidcrew and with my care!

Submitted June 20, 2019

We are beyond thankful to have Dr Kulik as our kids’ doctor! She has the best clinic and the kids have the most fun there. She is always available when my kids are sick and is kind and patient and gentle with them. I leave reassured and confident. And I know my kids are getting the best care. The staff too are accommodating and efficient. I love that I can call or email for appointments or even book online or by chat! The nurses are super friendly too and always know who my kids are and welcome them eagerly. You can’t find a better doctor or clinic! Kudos!

flag | Submitted June 15, 2019

Dr. Dina Kulik's response
We are so thankful for patients like you! Your positive feedback is so welcome!

Submitted June 20, 2019

I have a little guy who is six years old who has autism and Dr. Dina Kulik is the most kind, patient, well knowledgeable paediatrician that we have ever encountered! She has put my son at ease since our first visit, the clinic is super inviting amd my little guy responds so well to her! She has such a calm manner and is extremely amazing with children. This is clearly visible at each and every single visit. Thank you kindly Dr. Kulik and entire team at Kidcrew for the extraordinary service that you provide to our family!!!!!! You are such a blessing in our lives. Thank you for all of your expertise and support. We absolutely adore you.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2019

Dr. Dina Kulik's response
Thank you so much for your kind words! I am so thankful to be able to care for such amazing children and their families.

Submitted March 22, 2019

Dr. Dina Kulik's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dina Kulik is a wife, mother, paediatrician and emergency medicine doctor. She lives in Toronto, Ontario and is surrounded by testosterone with a husband, four sons (under the age of 8) and two male dogs. Dr. Dina is founder of kidcrew.com - a pediatric clinic in downtown Toronto. Kidcrew is currently home to a team of over 40 health professionals helping kids & parents with over 30 health specialties. Go to Kidcrew.com for more info. Dr. Dina also founded and manages a "kids health" blog at DrDina.ca - she is eager to share practical and fun kids-health advice & knowledge. Currently, Dr. Dina's blog has over 30 health professionals contributing, and new content is posted regularly. Dr Dina is hoping to get the conversation going on all things related to children’s health and a healthy lifestyle. From breastfeeding challenges to solid food introduction to managing night terrors, Dina has been through it all, both personally and professionally. Raising healthy, adaptable children is a challenge. No one does perfectly and no one comes out unscathed. Survival is the goal most days! Let’s chat and make it just a little bit easier with tips and tricks for parenting. Kidcrew is accepting new patients. Go to kidcrew.com for more information.