Outstanding Staff Badge
World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Dina Kulik

Dr Kulik might always seem like she's rushing but she's very knowledgeable and does listen to your needs. This large clinic sometimes has problems getting back to me when it comes to referrals or results - it can be easy to fall through the cracks - but overall, it's a great experience. I've seen some other doctors at the after hours clinic and have had similar experiences. Just a note: Dr. Razik should clean up her social media account :s

flag | Submitted May 15, 2018

Dr. Dina Kulik's response
Hello, Thank you so much for your feedback. We're very pleased to have you & family part of the Dr. Dina family of patients & friends. We're always looking for ways to improve, so please let us know how we can be of further help. Regarding your comment about Dr Razik's Social Media, we are not aware of who you are referring to, but please reach out to us directly with more details at client-services@kidcrew.com - thank you. Regards, Team Kidcrew

Submitted June 1, 2018

We love Dr. Dina! She is the best pediatrician ever. Always friendly and prompt and putting our mind at ease. I am so so so grateful she is our Doctor. I know we are in the best hands. Her website for those who have not seen it, is fantastic too (great tips!). https://drdina.ca/ Thank you Dr. Dina!

flag | Submitted May 1, 2018

Dr. Dina Kulik's response
Hello, Thanks so much for your feedback. In fact, we just relaunched the blog with a new design and more helpful navigation features. So glad to have you & family part of the Kidcrew family. Warm Regards, Team Kidcrew

Submitted June 20, 2018

Dr Kulik is nothing short of an angel to my family. I am disappointed by the obviously falsified reviews below. My daughter was sent to sick kids to see Dr Kulik, they adore her at sick kids! She had chronic back pain and Dr Kulik took it seriously. Sadly her investigations found a tumor and my daughter is getting treatment for that now. Dr Kulik went above and beyond - listened to the symptoms, and actually acted when no one else did. We had an MRI within a week and she spoke to the surgeons and oncology team personally to ensure quick follow up. She called us multiple times that week to ensure everything was happening quickly. She is a godsend.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2018

We can’t be happier with Dr Kulik and Kidcrew. Amazing staff, space and Dr Kulik is always professional, reassuring and gentle with our kids. My family is always accommodated day of. Best service.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2018

Dr Kulik has been taking care of my daughter for two years now and we love her. Her new clinic is amazing and very friendly. She is always able to see us when my daughter is sick. She is friendly and knows her stuff. My daughter likes her as well and she’s not crazy jabout strangers.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2018

The best Paedatrician!! She is amazing with kids. Her diagnosis are always perfect. She is approachable, good to talk to, to the point, in short perfect!

flag | Submitted February 12, 2018

Dr Kulik is approachable and thoughtful and always there for my family. She works every day and always seems to be able to squeeze my son in when he is sick. That's often as he is in daycare! The staff are lovely and accommodating and the space is the most fun! My son asks to go! Good work Dr Kulik!

flag | Submitted November 15, 2017

I always was in awe of Dr Kulik's ability to be there for my family and kids. But I am even more blown away now - she came back from maternity leave within 2 weeks of having her fourth baby! That commitment is at a whole nothing level!

flag | Submitted September 23, 2017

Love Dr Dina and the new office. Her staff are fantastic and kind and efficient and my kids have the best time playing there before and after their appointments.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2017

Dr Kulik is so awesome that even though we moved 1 hr north of the city we still come down to see her. No one I have ever seen has such a holistic and comprehensive view of health. She is amazing at emphasizing the important of sleep and nutrition and exercise for children and families. She is the best! And her new office is spectacular and fun and inviting. Worth the drive!

flag | Submitted July 23, 2017

Dr. Dina Kulik's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dina Kulik is a wife, mother, paediatrician and emergency medicine doctor. She lives in Toronto, Ontario and is surrounded by testosterone with a husband, four sons (under the age of 8) and two male dogs. Dr. Dina is founder of kidcrew.com - a pediatric clinic in downtown Toronto. Kidcrew is currently home to a team of over 40 health professionals helping kids & parents with over 30 health specialties. Go to Kidcrew.com for more info. Dr. Dina also founded and manages a "kids health" blog at DrDina.ca - she is eager to share practical and fun kids-health advice & knowledge. Currently, Dr. Dina's blog has over 30 health professionals contributing, and new content is posted regularly. Dr Dina is hoping to get the conversation going on all things related to children’s health and a healthy lifestyle. From breastfeeding challenges to solid food introduction to managing night terrors, Dina has been through it all, both personally and professionally. Raising healthy, adaptable children is a challenge. No one does perfectly and no one comes out unscathed. Survival is the goal most days! Let’s chat and make it just a little bit easier with tips and tricks for parenting. Kidcrew is accepting new patients. Go to kidcrew.com for more information.