Ratings for Dr. Dina Kulik

Best office ever! And a wonderful doctor! I am very impressed with her staff, Nelia and Jean are lovely in front and the nurses are so nice too!

flag | Submitted June 23, 2017

She's always so pleasant and informative. Her new office is fantastic!

flag | Submitted June 2, 2017

My kids are so happy to have Dr Dina as their doctor. Her office is amazing. Kidcrew is fun and bright and very kid friendly.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2017

Kidcrew is the coolest office I have ever been to, and that is saying a lot as my son has some significant medical issues and we have been seen in many hospitals and clinics. We walked in and were greeted happily. We had to wait about 10 minutes but my son got to hold a restaurant style pager and he loved when it vibrated telling us to go in. Dr Kulik was professional and kind and very knowledgeable about his rare condition. Very refreshing. We had a great experience and my son is eager to go back to play with the toys!

flag | Submitted April 26, 2017

Wow! That's the best way to put it. We were floored when we stepped into Kidcrew for the first time this weekend. The space is incredible. Bright and spacious and FUN! We played before we were seen (though we had a booked appointment and the doctor was quite on time) and my two stayed after to play too. We have been with Dr Kulik a few years but hadn't been to the new space before. It's worth checking out. We are very impressed.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2017

Came for after hours care with my daughter and cannot say enough great things about Kidcrew. The staff are lovely and accommodating. Kind by email and in person. The Doctor we saw is an emergency medicine doctor at sick kids and was nice and efficient. The space is amazing and my daughter loved playing there. What a great place to go, even when your kid is sick!

flag | Submitted April 8, 2017

Dr Kulik's new office is incredible. They thought of everything. It is bright and airy and comfortable and spacious. The kids had the best time there and didn't even want to leave! So glad that Dr Kulik is not just an awesome doctor but motivated to keep her patients and families happy by building such a great space. We are so lucky to have her!

flag | Submitted March 25, 2017

We loved Dr Dina before but are FLOORED after seeing the new Kidcrew space (new build). It is INSANE. My kids went in and didn't want to leave. Dina is amazing and her staff is amazing and the space amazing. Brilliant.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2017

I don't think you can find a better doctor for your kids. Dr Kulik's staff are amazing too and the kids have so much fun at the office.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2017

Dr. Kulik is the best pediatrician. She is very professional and knowledgeable and she really cares about her patients!

flag | Submitted January 31, 2017