Ratings for Dr. Dina Kulik

Love Dr Dina and the new office. Her staff are fantastic and kind and efficient and my kids have the best time playing there before and after their appointments.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2017

Dr Kulik is so awesome that even though we moved 1 hr north of the city we still come down to see her. No one I have ever seen has such a holistic and comprehensive view of health. She is amazing at emphasizing the important of sleep and nutrition and exercise for children and families. She is the best! And her new office is spectacular and fun and inviting. Worth the drive!

flag | Submitted July 23, 2017

I take my son to see dr. Kulik and she is always very rushing and no like to answer questions. My son say she is never smiling and no nice. She is no good. Thank you

Submitted July 9, 2017

My children and I have been with Dr Kulik for 5 years and are very happy with the care she has provided. We love that she works everyday and can accommodate us with little notice. The new office is amazing and her staff are kind and efficient and email back quickly. When we call we always talk to someone. We recommend Dr Kulik strongly.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2017

Very happy to have Dr Kulik as our pediatrician. She works in a gorgeous new office and my son loves to explore the toys and play structure while we wait. She works every day which is amazing when my son gets sick. Our last pediatrician couldn't accommodate same day visits and I hated going to walk ins. Kidcrew has after hours, appointment booked, appointments too. So we don't have to wait and me and my son are happy

flag | Submitted June 29, 2017

Beautiful clinic. Dr Dina Kulik seems always in a rush. Maybe she was having an emergency kind of day.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2017

Best office ever! And a wonderful doctor! I am very impressed with her staff, Nelia and Jean are lovely in front and the nurses are so nice too!

flag | Submitted June 23, 2017

She's always so pleasant and informative. Her new office is fantastic!

flag | Submitted June 2, 2017

My kids are so happy to have Dr Dina as their doctor. Her office is amazing. Kidcrew is fun and bright and very kid friendly.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2017

Kidcrew is the coolest office I have ever been to, and that is saying a lot as my son has some significant medical issues and we have been seen in many hospitals and clinics. We walked in and were greeted happily. We had to wait about 10 minutes but my son got to hold a restaurant style pager and he loved when it vibrated telling us to go in. Dr Kulik was professional and kind and very knowledgeable about his rare condition. Very refreshing. We had a great experience and my son is eager to go back to play with the toys!

flag | Submitted April 26, 2017