Ratings for Dr. Dina Kulik

Dr Kulik is approachable and thoughtful and always there for my family. She works every day and always seems to be able to squeeze my son in when he is sick. That's often as he is in daycare! The staff are lovely and accommodating and the space is the most fun! My son asks to go! Good work Dr Kulik!

flag | Submitted November 15, 2017

I always was in awe of Dr Kulik's ability to be there for my family and kids. But I am even more blown away now - she came back from maternity leave within 2 weeks of having her fourth baby! That commitment is at a whole nothing level!

flag | Submitted September 23, 2017

Love Dr Dina and the new office. Her staff are fantastic and kind and efficient and my kids have the best time playing there before and after their appointments.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2017

Dr Kulik is so awesome that even though we moved 1 hr north of the city we still come down to see her. No one I have ever seen has such a holistic and comprehensive view of health. She is amazing at emphasizing the important of sleep and nutrition and exercise for children and families. She is the best! And her new office is spectacular and fun and inviting. Worth the drive!

flag | Submitted July 23, 2017

I take my son to see dr. Kulik and she is always very rushing and no like to answer questions. My son say she is never smiling and no nice. She is no good. Thank you

Submitted July 9, 2017

My children and I have been with Dr Kulik for 5 years and are very happy with the care she has provided. We love that she works everyday and can accommodate us with little notice. The new office is amazing and her staff are kind and efficient and email back quickly. When we call we always talk to someone. We recommend Dr Kulik strongly.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2017

Very happy to have Dr Kulik as our pediatrician. She works in a gorgeous new office and my son loves to explore the toys and play structure while we wait. She works every day which is amazing when my son gets sick. Our last pediatrician couldn't accommodate same day visits and I hated going to walk ins. Kidcrew has after hours, appointment booked, appointments too. So we don't have to wait and me and my son are happy

flag | Submitted June 29, 2017

Beautiful clinic. Dr Dina Kulik seems always in a rush. Maybe she was having an emergency kind of day.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2017

Best office ever! And a wonderful doctor! I am very impressed with her staff, Nelia and Jean are lovely in front and the nurses are so nice too!

flag | Submitted June 23, 2017

She's always so pleasant and informative. Her new office is fantastic!

flag | Submitted June 2, 2017