Ratings for Dr. Shafigue Ahmad

Dr. Ahmad took care of my baby sister, who had a variety of health problems. He was very patient with her, and with my mom, and he generally was able to fix or improve her problems. I don't know what he charged or anything like that, but my mom thinks he's the greatest thing since sliced bread.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2008

Dr. Ahmad was always kind to my children and was spot on with his diagnoses of a couple of unusual conditions. He even remembered one of my daughters and her conditions many years later. He has a great rapport with my kids. I trust his judgement.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2007

Always knew exactly what was wrong with my kids. He was very quick to diagnose them and was right each time. He was very patient with them and with me. He joked with them and made us feel great that he was our doctor.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2007

I was very dissappointed with Dr. Ahmad on several occasions. He was very short when he talked and had an attitude. I called him on the emergency line one night when my 8 month old daughter was sick and he had an attitude with me and he seemed like I was wasting his time. I immediately switched doctors.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2006

Dr. Shafigue Ahmad's Credentials

• Dow Med Coll, Univ Of Karachi, Karachi, Pakistan (Grad. 1966)

HealthFirst