Rate Dr. Farrah Sunderji

Dr. Farrah Sunderji's Ratings

Dr Farrah is a very caring and thorough optometrist. Her office is equipped with the latest innovative diagnostics as well as fashionable frames. Her staff are very warm and friendly also. Everybody was such a pleasure and very professional in helping me with my eye health and task lenses. They have such a wonderful variety of frames to choose and we're so patient to help me find the right ones.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2894214].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 13, 2015

Amazing Optometrist! I first saw Dr Farrah on a CityTV interview back in 2013. My sister and I both see her semi-annually as I have very sensitive eyes to sunlight and my sister has dry eyes. Dr.Farrah has helped us both by being very knowledgeable and patient with us. I agree with all the positive things others are saying about her. Competent, caring, punctual and trustworthy we so glad to have her as our eye doctor! I have recommended her to all my family and friends.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2881082].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 30, 2015

I was referred to this clinic by a friend and decided to give it a try. I walked in and was greeted right away by the staff. I came in as I was having dry eye problems after my surgery and was initially recommended getting plugs in my tear ducts. Dr Farrah suggested trying this hydrating eye mask before spending so much on plugs and it’s been a life saver. She is very informative and helpful!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2880341].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 29, 2015

Living in Calgary, selecting a clinic for Optometry can be overwhelming. Centennial Clinic is conveniently located and my experience at Eyedeology was fantastic. I was treated with very precise care by all of the team members and Dr. Farrah was excellent. The clinic has the newest technology and Dr. Farrah explained every detail of my health to me as well as suggested options to help my vision. I got new glasses that I get compliments on and would recommend her to anyone seeking eye care!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2880340].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 29, 2015

I had seen Dr. Farrah for my dry eyes and I found that she was very knowledgeable. Her staff are very helpful and friendly. I would definitely recommend her to all my friends.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2880326].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 29, 2015

Dr. Farrah held true to her positive reviews and ensured my visit to her office was both accommodating and informative, I let with a lot more knowledge on my current eye condition than I've ever known in prior visits to other facilities. Turns out I have chronic dry eyes and she gave me a full and in depth step by step process on how I should treat my eyes from here on out. I left feeling better about my affliction and will definitely be back to see her for a follow visit!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2747014].votes_count ]]

Submitted March 12, 2015

Always rushed, very pushy with vitamins and high pressure sales. Won't be returning to her!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2730214].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 21, 2015

Dr. Farrah, Meera and the rest of the team at eyedology did so much for me. They were both very friendly, always smiling quickly diagnose and treated my dry eye disease and treated me like a friend, and passed on a lot of knowledge so I could take as good a care of my eyes as possible. Proper protocol was followed concerning follow up visits and I was referred to a first rate surgeon just to make sure a possible issue with my eye was not anything serious. Answered all of my questions and went out of their way to make sure my vision was optimal as I wrestle and kick box so my peripherals, vision, and hand eye coordination need to be better than 20/20. Will continue to return yearly for follow ups to make sure my quality of vision is maintained and just to hang out with these two beautiful ladies.

Hard to find such passionate healthcare professionals like these

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2560277].votes_count ]]

Submitted Oct. 1, 2014

Wonderful experience. From the time you walk into this office you feel the warmth and good spirit. Couple this with perhaps the best service I have ever received from any healthcare practitioner, and you have the place I will go for ever and recommend to everyone!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2547083].votes_count ]]