You may also like

Rate Dr. Farrah Sunderji

Dr. Farrah Sunderji's Ratings

I was referred to this clinic by a friend and decided to give it a try. I walked in and was greeted right away by the staff. I came in as I was having dry eye problems after my surgery and was initially recommended getting plugs in my tear ducts. Dr Farrah suggested trying this hydrating eye mask before spending so much on plugs and it’s been a life saver. She is very informative and helpful!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2880341].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 29, 2015

I had seen Dr. Farrah for my dry eyes and I found that she was very knowledgeable. Her staff are very helpful and friendly. I would definitely recommend her to all my friends.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2880326].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 29, 2015

Had my first and last visit about 2 years ago after reading some good reviews. I had a complete exam. I wanted to know in light of my age (50+) and other concerns, if I could be a good candidate for laser surgery. I really wanted to avoid wearing glasses. She confirmed that I indeed needed my first prescription ever, and that I should take a look at their frames. When I inquired again about the possibility of getting Lasik or other procedures, she became rather hostile! I never got a straight answer! I realised later on that she would much rather see you purchase her overpriced designer frames! I ended up leaving the office annoyed, frustrated, and without a prescription... Never again, and no, I would NOT send anyone there.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2864851].votes_count ]]

Submitted July 13, 2015

Dr. Farrah held true to her positive reviews and ensured my visit to her office was both accommodating and informative, I let with a lot more knowledge on my current eye condition than I've ever known in prior visits to other facilities. Turns out I have chronic dry eyes and she gave me a full and in depth step by step process on how I should treat my eyes from here on out. I left feeling better about my affliction and will definitely be back to see her for a follow visit!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2747014].votes_count ]]

Submitted March 12, 2015

Always rushed, very pushy with vitamins and high pressure sales. Won't be returning to her!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2730214].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 21, 2015

Dr. Farrah, Meera and the rest of the team at eyedology did so much for me. They were both very friendly, always smiling quickly diagnose and treated my dry eye disease and treated me like a friend, and passed on a lot of knowledge so I could take as good a care of my eyes as possible. Proper protocol was followed concerning follow up visits and I was referred to a first rate surgeon just to make sure a possible issue with my eye was not anything serious. Answered all of my questions and went out of their way to make sure my vision was optimal as I wrestle and kick box so my peripherals, vision, and hand eye coordination need to be better than 20/20. Will continue to return yearly for follow ups to make sure my quality of vision is maintained and just to hang out with these two beautiful ladies.

Hard to find such passionate healthcare professionals like these

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2560277].votes_count ]]

Submitted Oct. 1, 2014

Prior to making an appointment with Dr. Farrah, I read great reviews and was particularly pleased to see his interest and experience with dry eyes. I saw her, and although very friendly, I was very disappointed with how things went. I do in fact suffer from dry eye, however not "chronic dry eye" as she had told me. When I asked her what drops she put in my eyes that made them appear so white, she simply said "oh just an eyedrop we use to show people how white their eyes can be". I was not happy with this response, and I believe most people who are using eye drops would be familiar and want to know more than this. Also, I felt VERY pressured to buy the brand of multivitamins from this office. She did not even inquire which vitamins I was currently taking. Overall, I was not impressed and will not go back.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2556447].votes_count ]]

Submitted Sept. 29, 2014

Wonderful experience. From the time you walk into this office you feel the warmth and good spirit. Couple this with perhaps the best service I have ever received from any healthcare practitioner, and you have the place I will go for ever and recommend to everyone!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2547083].votes_count ]]

Submitted Sept. 23, 2014

I've been seeing Dr Farrah Sunderji for the past 6 years. She's an excellent optometrist who makes sure that the patient is taking care of, She has a lot of knowledge and answered all my questions. I would recommend Dr Sunderji anytime.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2547035].votes_count ]]

Submitted Sept. 23, 2014

It has without a doubt been a while since I've had my eyes checked, and I'm so glad that I had Dr. Farrah. The staff was welcoming, and the actual exam went well--aside from my eyes having got worse. Dr. Farrah answered all of my questions and really let me know what was going on the entire time. Since I needed a new pair of glasses I was really surprised with the amazing choices I had to pick from. Definitely recommend.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2540756].votes_count ]]