Dr. Farrah and her staff are so friendly and helpful. I've found my optometrist for life! Oh! And I should also mention that prices are very reasonable here, especially for downtown.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2016

Dr. Farrah Sunderji's response
Thank you so much for taking the time to do a review for us and choosing us as your eye care provider. Your feedback is greatly appreciated. Our commitment to you is to provide the best eye care experience through quality customer service, the latest technology and treatments, and preventative care. We are pleased you enjoyed the Eyedeology experience. We look forward to providing you continuous eye care and service. Thank you again for making Eyedeology part of your healthcare team. Dr. Farrah Sunderji, OD

Submitted February 4, 2016

I started going to Eyedeology about 2 years ago with dry eye so bad that my eyes were painful by 3 pm every day at work and I had eye drops in both pockets. Within weeks, my eyes felt much better and now they fell great, and I haven't used normal eye drops in months. Appointments are prompt and quick. I'm very happy with the service and would recommend them (Eyedeology) to anybody.

Submitted October 21, 2015

Dr. Farrah Sunderji's response
Thank you so much for taking the time to review us. We are delighted to have been able to help you and that your treatment has been successful due your hard work and trust in our recommended treatment. We strive to help those suffering from dry eyes by recommending various treatment options that are effective and have been tested on our own doctors and staff. We look forward to providing you continued care and support and just as a reminder you have access to our doctors via email 24/7. Dr. Farrah Sunderji, OD

Submitted October 21, 2015

We have been seeing her for 12 years. My son's are 13 and 10 and we have been going to her since they were babies. During those years we have followed her around the city because she is just that good. Dr. Sunderji is an absolutely great doctor and person. In this day and age, it is hard to find a practitioner that cares as much as she does about you and your families health. Dr. Sunderji seems to set her appointments far enough apart to always have time for you and never rushes your appointment. She does electronic house calls too, available 24/7 by email for any eye questions you have. I am happy that she suggests items like the fish oil, the suggestion of such items shows she cares. It is not a product only supplied by her office, thus she has nothing invested in the suggestion other than your health. Dr. S is very up to date on all the current eye information and technology ; she provided me with a lot of great information on keratoconus for my husband and at that time he was not even her patient. His eyes are really bad and if there is something we can do now to slow down the progression, we will. These people care about you. If you want the best eye doctor in the city, make an appointment at Eyedeology.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2015

Dr. Farrah Sunderji's response
Thank you for taking the time to write us a review and continuously choosing us as your eye care provider. We cherish your relationship and your feedback is greatly appreciated. Our commitment to you is to provide the best eye care experience through quality customer service, the latest technology and treatments, and preventative care. Our goal is to ensure we exceed your expectations when it comes to your family's eye health and eyewear needs. Thank you again for trusting the care and service provided to you and your family. We look forward to serving you each year. Dr. Farrah Sunderji, OD

Submitted October 5, 2015

Extremely pushy regarding fish oil, vitamins and accessories sales. Also, like to schedule unnecessary follow up appointments. Feel like a cash grab operation rather than a professional optometrist office. Don't be fooled by all the "positive" reviews like I did.

Dr. Farrah Sunderji's response
I'm sorry you had a negative experience with us. Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We make recommendations based on our evaluation of your eyes and we do follow ups to make sure you are improving and the treatment is effective. You always have the option to follow what your doctor prescribes or not. We pride ourselves in professionalism and strive for life long relationships with our patients. I encourage you to call me at the office 587-353-5061 as I open to discussing this matter with you. Apologies Dr. Farrah Sunderji, OD

Submitted September 23, 2015

Dr Farrah is a very caring and thorough optometrist. Her office is equipped with the latest innovative diagnostics as well as fashionable frames. Her staff are very warm and friendly also. Everybody was such a pleasure and very professional in helping me with my eye health and task lenses. They have such a wonderful variety of frames to choose and we're so patient to help me find the right ones.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2015

Dr. Farrah Sunderji's response
Thank you for taking the time to review us and choosing us as your eye care provider. Your feedback is greatly appreciated. We are pleased we could help you find the right pair of glasses as we know it can be a tough decision to make. We look forward to providing you continuous eye care and service on your new eye wear. Thank you again for making Eyedeology part of your healthcare team. Dr. Farrah Sunderji, OD

Submitted September 23, 2015

Amazing Optometrist! I first saw Dr Farrah on a CityTV interview back in 2013. My sister and I both see her semi-annually as I have very sensitive eyes to sunlight and my sister has dry eyes. Dr.Farrah has helped us both by being very knowledgeable and patient with us. I agree with all the positive things others are saying about her. Competent, caring, punctual and trustworthy we so glad to have her as our eye doctor! I have recommended her to all my family and friends.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2015

Dr. Farrah Sunderji's response
Thank you for taking the time to review us, your comments are very much valued. We strive to help those suffering from dry eyes by recommending various treatment options that are effective and have been tested on our own doctors and staff. We are delighted your treatment has been successful due to your perseverance, hard work and trust in our prescribed treatment. We look forward to providing you continued care and support and just as a reminder you have access to our doctors via email 24/7. Dr. Farrah Sunderji, OD

Submitted September 23, 2015

My experience with Dr. Farrah and her staff was excellent. Dr. Farrah is very knowledgeable, helpful and genuinely interested in addressing all of my questions and concerns. Professional and punctual. Overall I had a great experience and would recommend Dr Farrah for quality eye care.

Dr. Farrah Sunderji's response
Thank you for taking the time to write us a review and choosing us as your eye care provider. Your feedback is greatly appreciated. Our commitment to you is to provide the best eye care experience through quality customer service, the latest technology and treatments, and preventative care. We are pleased you enjoyed the Eyedeology experience. We look forward to providing you continuous eye care and service. Thank you again for making Eyedeology part of your healthcare team. Dr. Farrah Sunderji, OD

Submitted September 23, 2015

I was referred to this clinic by a friend and decided to give it a try. I walked in and was greeted right away by the staff. I came in as I was having dry eye problems after my surgery and was initially recommended getting plugs in my tear ducts. Dr Farrah suggested trying this hydrating eye mask before spending so much on plugs and it’s been a life saver. She is very informative and helpful!

Dr. Farrah Sunderji's response
Thank you for taking the time to review us, your comments are appreciated. We are passionate about dry eyes and strive to help those suffering by researching, testing and recommending treatment options that are effective. We are delighted your treatment has been successful. We look forward to providing you continued care and support and just as a reminder you have access to our doctors via email 24/7. Dr. Farrah Sunderji, OD

Submitted September 23, 2015

Living in Calgary, selecting a clinic for Optometry can be overwhelming. Centennial Clinic is conveniently located and my experience at Eyedeology was fantastic. I was treated with very precise care by all of the team members and Dr. Farrah was excellent. The clinic has the newest technology and Dr. Farrah explained every detail of my health to me as well as suggested options to help my vision. I got new glasses that I get compliments on and would recommend her to anyone seeking eye care!

Dr. Farrah Sunderji's response
Thank you for your review and trust in Eyedeology for your eyecare. It was my pleasure to have been able to help you. We look forward to serving you each year and providing you all with the best visual experience. Dr. Farrah Sunderji, OD

Submitted September 23, 2015

I had seen Dr. Farrah for my dry eyes and I found that she was very knowledgeable. Her staff are very helpful and friendly. I would definitely recommend her to all my friends.

Dr. Farrah Sunderji's response
Thank you for taking the time to review us. We appreciate your feedback and are delighted you had a great experience. We look forward to providing you continued care and support and just as a reminder you have access to our doctors via email 24/7. Dr. Farrah Sunderji, OD

Dr. Farrah Sunderji's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Farrah Sunderji graduated from the New England College of Optometry and further completed a residency in Pediatrics and Vision Therapy. She is passionate about eyecare and believes in preventative health for all ages. She frequently speaks on Global and City Breakfast TV and writes for the Calgary's Child about various eye health topics. She runs a dry eye clinic and enjoys fitting contact lenses. Her practice Eyedeology is part of Centennial Clinic - an integrated approach to healthcare.

• Hindi

Green Shield Insurance
Industrial Alliance
Standard Life

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Farrah and her staff are so friendly and helpful. I've found my optometrist for life! Oh! And I should also mention that prices are very reasonable here, es..."

February 3, 2016
  • Suite has been updated from "null" to "1125".

January 14, 2016
  • Postal Code has been updated from "T2P 0R3" to "T2W 4Y1". Address has been updated from "520 3 Avenue Southwest" to "1125-10655 Southport Road SW". Suite has been updated from "None" to "null".

January 14, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I was referred to an optometrist to have Plaquenil Retinal Toxicity monitoring. I wanted to visit Eyedeology because of its convenient location. Unfortunately,..."

January 11, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I started going to Eyedeology about 2 years ago with dry eye so bad that my eyes were painful by 3 pm every day at work and I had eye drops in both pockets. Wi..."

October 21, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "We have been seeing her for 12 years. My son's are 13 and 10 and we have been going to her since they were babies. During those years we have followed her aro..."

October 3, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Extremely pushy regarding fish oil, vitamins and accessories sales. Also, like to schedule unnecessary follow up appointments. Feel like a cash grab operatio..."

September 23, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Farrah is a very caring and thorough optometrist. Her office is equipped with the latest innovative diagnostics as well as fashionable frames. Her staff are ..."

August 13, 2015
  • Website has been updated from "http://www.eyedeology.ca/" to "http://www.eyedeology.ca". Phone Number has been updated from "15873535061" to "5873535061".

July 30, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Amazing Optometrist! I first saw Dr Farrah on a CityTV interview back in 2013. My sister and I both see her semi-annually as I have very sensitive eyes to sunli..."

July 30, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My experience with Dr. Farrah and her staff was excellent. Dr. Farrah is very knowledgeable, helpful and genuinely interested in addressing all of my question..."

July 29, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was referred to this clinic by a friend and decided to give it a try. I walked in and was greeted right away by the staff. I came in as I was having dry eye p..."

July 29, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Living in Calgary, selecting a clinic for Optometry can be overwhelming. Centennial Clinic is conveniently located and my experience at Eyedeology was fantastic..."

July 29, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had seen Dr. Farrah for my dry eyes and I found that she was very knowledgeable. Her staff are very helpful and friendly. I would definitely recommend her to ..."

July 29, 2015
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "Had my first and last visit about 2 years ago after reading some good reviews. I had a complete exam. I wanted to know in light of my age (50+) and other ..."

July 13, 2015
  • Website has been updated from "http://www.eyedeology.ca" to "http://www.eyedeology.ca/". Postal Code has been updated from "T1Y0" to "T2P 0R3". Address has been updated from "None" to "520 3 Avenue Southwest". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "15873535061".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Farrah held true to her positive reviews and ensured my visit to her office was both accommodating and informative, I let with a lot more knowledge on my cu..."

March 12, 2015
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "Always rushed, very pushy with vitamins and high pressure sales. Won't be returning to her!"

February 21, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Farrah, Meera and the rest of the team at eyedology did so much for me. They were both very friendly, always smiling quickly diagnose and treated my dry e..."

October 1, 2014
  • A new 2.8-star rating has been posted. "Prior to making an appointment with Dr. Farrah, I read great reviews and was particularly pleased to see his interest and experience with dry eyes. I saw her, ..."

September 29, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Wonderful experience. From the time you walk into this office you feel the warmth and good spirit. Couple this with perhaps the best service I have ever receive..."

September 22, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I've been seeing Dr Farrah Sunderji for the past 6 years. She's an excellent optometrist who makes sure that the patient is taking care of, She has a lot of kno..."

September 22, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "It has without a doubt been a while since I've had my eyes checked, and I'm so glad that I had Dr. Farrah. The staff was welcoming, and the actual exam went wel..."

September 17, 2014
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Staff made numerous mistake with billing, but were fixed quickly. Dr Farrah was excellent and even got a second opinion when i felt something was not quite righ..."

September 15, 2014
  • 1 positive duplicate or disallowed ratings automatically removed

February 8, 2014
  • City changed from "Fullerton" to "Calgary", State changed from "CA" to "AB"

January 4, 2014
  • First Name changed from "FARRAH" to "FARRAH F."

October 20, 2013