Ratings for Dr. Stuart C. Belkin

Horrible horrible horrible Doctor!! Never in my life have I ever been treated so poorly by a Dr. Doesn't he know, we are is pay check?? Told me I had 2-bulging disc, but said I shouldn't be in pain. Then he left the room. Less then 1-min with me, didn't explain anything to me etc.... Never Ever Ever Never going back. Then he's commanding his staff, do this do that now!!! If you decide to go to him, you will be SORRY!!! Guaranteed!!!! If I could give him less than one star I would. Beware!!!!

flag | Submitted January 30, 2017

Dr.Belkin maybe a good surgon but he needs to go back to school to learn bedside manners he has a horrible deminor lacks compassion shows no concern. He lost his drive and passion for his work. Acts like the patient is a burdon to him and his time, he is horrible to try to talk to about symptoms and physical issues that are occuring. He has a terrible deminor and is irrogant. He is an egotistical prick. His patients should be his priority due to that is what his business is based around and when you become a doctor you take a vow to care for and cure your patients not batter them to the point that they leave to see other doctors including therapist because he's so demening I would rather go to Dr. Kevorkian then him ever again I would be better off and would have better treatment. I went to see him and during the visit he was acting like I was bothering him so I told him " dr.belkin I feel like you don't like me" his reply was " no, you don't love your self" seriously are you my orthopedic doctor or my psychiatrist? That was so rude! I left and will never go back! I should sue him for the mental anguish that he put me through. Eleanora Scarpetta celebrity chef/author

flag | Submitted February 4, 2016

Dr Belkin and his staff are very rood!! The cause is pain killers its advise they are under serios pain meds !! They are a bunch of no good liars!! I am so disappointed in them !! Pls do not use Dr Belkins.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2016

Dr. Belkin went above and beyond what was necessary to treat me for spinal stenosis. He is compassionate and has a good sense of humor which I deeply appreciated.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2015

He's a jerk plain and simple I saw him for my sprained ankle and it's been swollen for 4 months he said I should do physical therapy instead of an mri bc I think there could be a more serious problem never coming back here again

flag | Submitted April 29, 2015

I agree with the majority-- Dr Belkin is rude,arrogant and a big bully to say the least --At least he ALWAYS has an available appointment -- no-one ever goes back -- there are plenty of pleasant and well qualified physicians out there -- BEWARE--do not go to him.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2015

The office is crowded, poorly run by rude people. I was kept waiting for over an hour after my appointment time. Later found out there was an emergency, but that was never announced in the waiting room. The nurse could not find my X-Rays (they DO exist on the Radiologist' computer line). When this sad sack finally walked in (after the nurse left to attend his commands twice while I waited), he had a face with no affect, a voice with no emotion and rudely asked twice "What is your problem". I wanted him to read the X-Ray his nurse had trouble finding, but he just repeated again "What's your problem". Hard to explain that all I wanted was his second opinion on an X-Ray that his nurse could not seem to find (again- it's on line). I told him that my time was as valuable as his, that I did not appreciate waiting an hour unless there was an emergency interfering with his timing. He said "yes) to both points and then again asked me "What's your problem?" I abruptly left.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2013

I had an MRI and visited Dr. Belkin (I had not seen him before) to learn of the results. He came into the room and told me the MRI was normal. That's it. No hello. No discussion of anything. He had a frown on his face and seemed annoyed that he had to talk to me. If there was a rating of no stars for bedside manner I would give that to him. Avoid Dr. Belkin..he seems to hate his job and his patients. What a sourpuss!

flag | Submitted September 26, 2013

Dr. Belkin performed 2 surgeries on my back on two separate occasions. I know his bedside manner leaves much to be desired. However, I don't want to date him, I just want and expect him to act like a doctor! I went to see him because of severe pain after my surgeries. He DID NOT EVEN examine me! He said I was fine, that something wrong would be a very rare occurrence, and left the exam. I sat on the exam table and cried for a few minutes, the very nice nurse came in and said "He wasn't much help, was he?" I said, no, I will NEVER be back here again. This so-called-doctor is a jerk! I am in severe pain. I am seeing a new doctor, and am being scheduled for an MRI and an ultra-sound, which Belkin could have ordered sooner for me. I am extremely disappointed in him, and even though he may be best in this area, there has to be a second best. I would not recommend Dr. Stuart Belkin to anyone. He is an arrogant, self-absorbed *&*^^*(^.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2013

Hey There! There's a lot of gripes on here about Dr. B's bedside manners. The truth is, if there is something truly wrong with you he's the best one to help you! What I love about this doctor is that he is brutally honest. Some see that as disrespectful, rude, impolite, etc. The fact is his job is to make you better. He will not waste your time or money if your symptoms do not meet the requirements for the skills required of a true professional like himself. I can see how that may upset people but at the same time he's telliing you the truth and isn't leading you on to make a quick buck. This doctor is the real deal. If you need someone at his level, he's awesome. When he knows that you need him he has the absolute best bedside manners. He cares and truly wants the best for you. At the end of the day I want my pain gone. Well, I can tell you, if you want a doctor who knows what they are doing use Dr. Belkin. If you don't like the truth then go elsewhere. Tough- yes. Excellent?- YES

flag | Submitted December 25, 2011

Dr. Stuart C. Belkin's Credentials

• Harvard Medical School (Grad. 1970)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Trumbull, CT