Ratings for Dr. Kate Stringer

Can’t speak highly enough of this doctor. She is very intuitive, calming and caring. I was left with a very thin scar across my chest after lymph node removal and mastectomy. Her office staff are also very professional and kind.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2018

Dr Stringer was my Angel. Such a caring and professional doctor.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2017

An extremely pleasant, professional doctor.....Dr Stringer has jyst treated me for breast cancer and could not have found a more caring down to earth doctor......thank you Kate

flag | Submitted August 23, 2017

Diligent and down to earth. If she represents the direction of health care, we're on a good thing.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2017

Dr Stringer is supremely professional, down to earth and very thorough. She has been incredibly helpful and has gone out of her way to explain complex medical information in a manner that is easily comprehend. I trust her implicitly.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2017

I am more than grateful to have DR. Stringer as my doctor to operate the surgery, very professional, kind and caring, i just had my surgery 3 days ago, I truly appreciate from the buttom of my heart and can't be more luckier than having a great doctor like Kate in my recovery journey. A highly skilled doctor with bright sunshine smile!

flag | Submitted February 16, 2017

I can highly recommend Dr Kate Stringer. Kind and caring in her approach, she is also straight forward, thorough and honest. She was very tolerant when I was totally irrational and terrified! She supported me through a double mastectomy and helped me make a difficult decision without fuss or delay. Visited me on the weekend when I had a minor set back and provided me the support and benefit of her extensive specialist network. She is kind calm and patient and I cant thank her enough.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2016

Can not recommend highly enough. Very skilled, my scaring was a lot less than expected. I healed very well without any problems.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2015

Kate did my surgery for invasive ductal carcinoma in 2011 and the follow up regimen. Kate was excellent, rang through with results and was calm and patient at all times.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2015

Kate did my surgery at Northside Private and could not be happier she has nice bedside manner is informative and I have minimal scaring. No hesitation in recommending her

flag | Submitted January 8, 2015