You may also like

Rate Dr. Michelle C. Vannieuwenhuize

Dr. Michelle C. Vannieuwenhuize's Ratings

Doctor Van lacks crucial knowledge required for her field. She asks her patients to choose their own medication. After having one abnormal pap smear she told me I had HPV (even though the HPV test she conducted was negative) and that either I or my husband must have had many sexual partners. In my opinion, that's very unprofessional and inappropriate. She never told me I did not have HPV and she never told me about the other several possibilities that would cause an abnormal pap smear. I had to wait two months panicking until I met with an OBGYN who said an abnormal pap smear is not all that uncommon.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2895544].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 14, 2015

Was not able to speak to her recently? Missed messages between clerk and doctor. Ended up urgent care in Cumberland which helped me a great deal. I need a full time doctor.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2637591].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 1, 2014

Office Staff is horrendous!!! Makes me want to find a new Dr so I don't have to deal with them. Really wish the Drs would realize how rude they are to patience and replace them. It's a shame.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2634046].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 26, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2491530].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 11, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2487453].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 7, 2014

I agree with the comment made before me. The staff at the widow are rude and not friendly. I wonder if Dr.Van knows this :(

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1938701].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 8, 2013

Dr. Van is wonderful, but I have to agree with other comments about the office staff. I avoid calling at all cost because of the staff that answers the phone. I wish she would send her staff to some training or at the very least teach them how to deal with her patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1938700].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 5, 2013

Dr. Vann is a nice woman however her office is a disaster to deal with. Its impossible to get an appointment because she is physically not in the office very often (child, lincoln high school teaching, time off). It takes me several attempts for my referrals to be sent to my specialists. Another issue I have is she doesn't return calls. You'll be lucky if you get a call from a secretary who has no medical knowledge. Its very frustrating; You cant get a sick appointment or even a phone call. Im transfrering out.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1938699].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 31, 2013

I just love Dr Michelle Van. she was the only Doctor that helped me with my high blood pressure. She is kind, never rushes our appts and is the most proactive Dr Ever. I recommend her to everyone i know. She is the best Dr Ever, Luv her

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1938698].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 5, 2012

Truly attentive and listens to what you say. Caring. Very proffesional.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1938697].votes_count ]]