Ratings for Dr. R Humphreys

Dr Humphreys is great! He communicates well with parents and his little patients. Answers all questions big and small and isn't in a rush to get you in and out of his office. He is a kind approachable paediatrician who is knowledgable and really cares about his patients. He is not quick to assign mediciation and actually helps you navigate your childs diagnosis and all your options. He is wonderful, I am sad he left the Surrey Paediatrics office. This doctor is one of a kind

flag | Submitted January 3, 2017

Dr Humphreys is great! He communicates well with parents and his little patients. Answers all questions big and small and isn't in a rush to get you in and out of his office. Dr Humphreys took on both our kids as patients for very different reasons and was very knowledgeable and helpful through both processes. One of the best Drs we have met and he is so good with the kids!

flag | Submitted November 26, 2016

Dr. Humphreys is a kind, approachable pediatrician. He was able to diagnose my 2 week old newborn within minutes at SMH, after spending 12+ hours with other doctors and nurses. With his quick diagnosis, we were able to get transferred to BC Children's and my baby was able to undergo life-saving surgery within the next day. He is always ready to listen, has lots of good suggestions and as a parent himself can really connect with his little patients. A great Doctor, highly recommended. He saved our baby's life, for that we are so thankful! God bless you Dr. Humphreys!

flag | Submitted September 21, 2016

Dr. Humphreys genuinely cares for his patients and as a parent he always makes me feel informed of what is going on. He takes the time to address our concerns and is very kind to my kids. I couldn't ask for a better pediatrician!

flag | Submitted September 13, 2016

Awesome doctor. He cares so much about the children. Always tries to understand the parents concern. He also is very good with getting a child seen if its a major health concern. This doctor is one of a kind. So thankful we have him as a doctor. Very friendly and very helpful!

flag | Submitted April 22, 2016

My daughter's pediatrician and I couldn't be happier. The best doctor I have ever met hands down. He genuinely cares about the kids and is respectful to the parents. I can't say enough good things about him!!!

flag | Submitted January 16, 2015

Best pediatrician! He has been seeing my daughter since birth and I find him very knowledgeable and helpful. Always willing to listen and offer suggestions. Even called me personally over the weekend when my daughter was sick!

flag | Submitted October 11, 2013