Ratings for Dr. Albert B. Knapp

I like Dr.Knapp because I've grown comfortable to talk to him about any physical issues I may have, but it's very frustrating to go to his clinic. You get a schedule for 10am and you get checked up at 11am. Desk staff don't give you their attention beyond checking you in and getting any payments from you. And Dr. knapp himself seems clueless on so many things... Don't get me wrong. They're all nice people at the clinic. But you've got to understand that their skills & professionalism are lacking.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2017

I am NOT happy with the care I received there, they were basically trying to push me out the door, even my spouse said he was appalled at the way I was treated.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2016

This guy is more into quantity of money than quality. He doesn't treat patients as people.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2015

Would not recommend this doctor I was referred to this doctor. He was unpleasant and unprofessional. Surprising, because usually doctors affiliated with NYU are the best in the city.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2014