Dr.  Aminzadeh
World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge
(43)

"My daughter had her front tooth knocked out at home, (accident from her brother) it was..." Read more

Ratings for Dr. Jim Yeganegi

Best dentist for implants, especially complicated cases. His associate is also amazing with kids, my kids love going there.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2018

Really amazing dentist..just had an implant today..no cutting of tissue, no pain...would highly recommend his new technology.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2017

Dr. Yeganegy helped me gaining my dental health nd an amazing smile. He is extremely competent, kind, professional and it;s hard to find a better dentist specialized in implants. I needed an extensive restoration and everything was done in such a professional way. He explained the procedures every step of the way. His team is one of a kind. I had every procedure you can think of (surferies, bone graftings, implants....) and I always walked away with no or very littler pain after extensive procedure. No brusing, no ovrenight pain.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2017

I am dentist in downtown Vancouver, and whenever I am away, I refer my patients to Jim for them dental emergencies. Jim is very professional and has an outstanding demeanor.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2017

Dr Yeganegi has been my dentist for 18 years. He is an unbelievable dentist who is always honest and efficient with his care. A total legend

flag | Submitted November 26, 2016

The best dentist out there! His office & clinic staff members are as amazing as he is ;)

flag | Submitted March 18, 2016

My whole family sees Dr.Y and we couldn't be happier with the treatment we receive.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2016

I strongly endorse Dr. Yeganegi and his team. His work has been flawless and his team has helped me navigate my complex dental plan with great care and attention.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2016

Dr Y is remarkable! Extracted a large molar and inserted post for implant; if there wasn't a gap between teeth, I'd wonder if the tooth was gone! No bleeding, no pain, no swelling - a magician as a dentist! Competent, calm and pleasant!

flag | Submitted November 14, 2015

Wow thanks Jim for restoring my broken sidewalk of a mouth you are a skilled and gentle dentist always personable and what you've done has given me my bite a I can smile again thank you friend kind regards Nikolis

flag | Submitted September 4, 2015