Ratings for Dr. Liliana Zivic Deliu

I don't have any problem with Dr. Zivic Deliu. She has always been helpful to me and pleasant..but lately?? What is going on with this clinic?! The high turnover in staff is a red flag and it takes forever to get in to see her..I'm talking over a month right now! Her and her husband take too much vacation time and I know she is taking on patients of a doctor that was previously in that clinic and left. This is not fair to her patients! I am going through a hard time with many tests and not knowing what's wrong with me right now. I am scared and feel deserted by her. I have had to go to walk ins and her husband the last 6 months and she's not ever in the loop as she's never there! This is not fair to your patients Dr. Z-D!

flag | Submitted June 27, 2017

Didn't even examine me ...brushed it off....too casual and burned out....always talking of needing a vacation. I usually go to walk in clinic when I need to see a doctor because I can never get in to see her in a timely fashion.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2016

Went to her for years over which time I did not have any major health concerns. Over the past two years I have gone through a serious bout of depression and she was unfortunately not as understanding as I had hoped. At one point during the lowest of times her advice was to simply"go home and pull myself together" after telling her I really thought I needed some further help. Fortunately i have found a great new GP who has helped me feel better via various different treatments - most of which are new / various forms of testing and therapies as opposed to simply just prescriptions.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2016