Ratings for Dr. Scott Hollie

I was born with gynecomastia (the development of female breast tissue in males) so I chose to have my chest removed through liposuction last summer. The staff was amazing and helpful with any questions I had. He has a lot of experience dealing with my condition and the surgery went well. I have some loose skin that can be tightened through exercise but other than that I am extremely happy with his work. Unlike many doctors' offices they are very punctual as well. I would suggest him to anyone for cosmetic work, especially in relation to the chest area.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2016

I had a breast reconstruction by Dr. Holley. One side is smaller than the other. I made him as well as his staff aware of this. The staff was extremely rude and he told me that I was just stressing over it but that he would fix it at my total expense because the insurance would not cover it again (I had breast cancer). I told him that he should do it at no cost since they were not equal (noticeably so). He told me that he wouldn't and that he would not discuss it any further. This was the worst doctor and office experience that I have ever had. I would not recommend Dr. Holley to anyone.....especially if you are already struggling with self image issues due to a serious disease. Not only was his work not correct but his entire staff was very rude and unsympathetic. On a side note.....I sought a second opinion and my breast are not symmetrical!!! Dr. Holley was supposed to put a larger implant in the cancer side and a slightly smaller one in the non diseased side.......he did the opposite. He put the wrong one on the wrong side but he gave me a card with seriel numbers on it stating the way that he should have put them in. DON'T GO TO THIS OFFICE OR DR. HOLLEY!!!!! It's not worth the physical and emotional scars.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2015