Ratings for Dr. J. Charles Finn

Dr. Finn performed my rhinoplasty over a month ago, and I could not speak more highly of my experience! I visited a few surgeons before choosing one, and I decided on Dr. Finn because he seemed extremely knowledgeable and it was clear that he was listening to what I wanted (I had a dorsal bump that I wanted removed, but I wanted to keep the front view as similar as possible). Dr. Finn and the nurses in his office are extremely personable and have been amazing throughout this entire process. I knew what I was going into on the day of the surgery, and what to do afterwards to help expedite the healing process. As for my results, my nose looks exactly as I had hoped!! I have gotten so many compliments on it from my friends and family, with all of them saying that it looks SO natural (I’m talking genuine shock and awe from some of them). I 100% recommend at least going to a consultation with Dr. Finn if you are at all considering getting a rhinoplasty – 10/10 would recommend to a friend!

flag | Submitted July 14, 2019

Dr. Finn and his staff are always helpful and professional. They go out of their way to answer questions and educate their patients. I am 100% satisfied with my treatment and results. Dr. Finn treats every patient with care and respect - and his surgical expertise is the best. Would highly recommend and plan to be a patient for many years. many thanks for a wonderful experience.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2019

It always a pleasure to visit Dr. Finn’s office. I have the most contact with Kelly and she is a lovely, extremely competent person. She is one of the main reasons I keep returning for treatments. She is truly a joy to talk to, she takes her time when she is doing treatments and explains every step thoroughly. She also answers my endless questions on new products or new procedures that the practice might be exploring. I also like the fact that Dr. Finn will not advise you to do something that you don’t need just to generate business. That is also one of the reasons I keep returning to his practice.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2018

I am always made to feel that I am more than just a patient. Everyone there are truly exceptional. I would not change a thing about the process. Every piece of an examination, pricing and what to expect is professionally done and you never leave without knowing exactly what your options are.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2017

Dr Finn is an artist. When he looks at me I can clearly see him visualizing what can be done and how to get there. He never tries to push anything on me that is past my comfort zone and every precaution is taken to keep me comfortable. I feel totally safe in his hands and I love the results.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2017

This doctor incorrectly applied filler twice to my face. I had another doctor, more experienced, help me, and although Dr. Finn is excellent at applying filler around the lip area, he was not as good applying it around my eyes, and didn't own up to his mistakes.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2017

I've been using Dr. Finn since 1998 am delighted with the quality of care I receive at FFP. He is a skilled surgeon and his staff is amazing. Aftercare and support after a procedure is outstanding.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2017

Chin Implant -Fantastic result -Very little swelling and brusing -Lovely staff

flag | Submitted May 25, 2017

Dr Finn's thorough research before selling a new treatment or product gives me full confidence that I am getting the best bang for my buck. You'll receive the latest advances in technology with the least amount of downtime, without being pushed into anything. FFP's friendly and welcoming office staff go out of their way to make your experience top-notch and pleasant. You'll be attended to by true pro's, and walk away feeling beautiful and confident!

flag | Submitted February 10, 2017

Dr Finn and his staff were extremely helpful as I went to him for a consult and possible injections to get a more youthful appearance vs facelift at 56. I asked a lot of questions. Again, everyone was very patient and helpful as you are spending a lot and it's your face. The botox was great for forehead area and tried fillers for lips and nasolabial folds. He is very conservative which is what I wanted. Thank you!

flag | Submitted November 6, 2016

Dr. J. Charles Finn's Credentials

• Case Western Reserve University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1989)

HealthPartners