Ratings for Dr. Ashley Fidyk

Dr Fidyk is vey knowledgeable but it is her bedside manner that is most apparent. She is always gentle and thorough, explaining procedures and concerns in detail to your understanding. I would highly recommend Dr. Fidyk to anyone looking for a dentist in the Prince Albert area.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2015

Very good dentist and very good dental work. Would recommend Dr. Fidyk to anyone looking for a dentist.She explains everything thoroughly, gives you options and is very gentle. I've never had any problems with the dental problems she has fixed for me.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2014

I wasn't happy with my filling. I hurt after it was done and it didn't before. Dr. Fidyk said that there wasn't anything she could do to make feel better.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2013

Dr. Fidyk was very professional and gentle with me. I will be returning 100%. She explained everything to me very clearly and made sure I was comfortable. I highly recommend Dr. Fidyk!!!!!

flag | Submitted June 6, 2013