Ratings for Dr. Ashley Fidyk

All the staff is super nice and DR Fidyk does a great job! She's done lots of work on me, and is always sure to check in and make sure everything is okay. Great work!

flag | Submitted November 16, 2017

This is by far the best dentist that I have ever had. She is gentle and professional. I can tell Dr. Fidyk and her assistant care. Front counter ladies were helpful and a very Beautiful office. I tell all my friends and family to see her.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2017

Dr Fidyk is vey knowledgeable but it is her bedside manner that is most apparent. She is always gentle and thorough, explaining procedures and concerns in detail to your understanding. I would highly recommend Dr. Fidyk to anyone looking for a dentist in the Prince Albert area.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2015

Very good dentist and very good dental work. Would recommend Dr. Fidyk to anyone looking for a dentist.She explains everything thoroughly, gives you options and is very gentle. I've never had any problems with the dental problems she has fixed for me.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2014

I wasn't happy with my filling. I hurt after it was done and it didn't before. Dr. Fidyk said that there wasn't anything she could do to make feel better.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2013

Dr. Fidyk was very professional and gentle with me. I will be returning 100%. She explained everything to me very clearly and made sure I was comfortable. I highly recommend Dr. Fidyk!!!!!

flag | Submitted June 6, 2013