Dr. Patrick Zaidel

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Patrick Zaidel

Dr. Zaidel did a pre surgery consultation with me and I found him exceptionally knowledgeable and he made sure he covered all aspects of the upcoming surgery which made me much more comfortable prior to seeing him. He did not rush me and was careful to ensure I had no outstanding questions. He even advised me on how to phrase my preference for a general anesthetic vs a spinal in a clear and diplomatic fashion. Thank you very much Dr. Zaidel!!

flag | Submitted November 23, 2016

After multiple other tests, I was in Emergency at Burnaby General en route to getting an angiogram, when Dr. Zaidel, on duty in the ER that day, through a test he had ordered, found that my problem was too high a dose of Synthroid. It was causing many of my symptoms. All it took to put me right was a lower dose of Synthroid...can't thank him enough. I did not deal with his staff nor his punctuality (but these fields require filling in), but re helpful and knowledgeable, I give him a 5+

flag | Submitted July 29, 2013

Dr. Zaidel was polite, knowledgable and personable. I had a bit of a runaround at the hospital, so i was almost 30 mins late for the appt, and Dr. Zaidel was totally understanding and proceeded with the consult. The appointment clarified all concerns i had. He was willing to explain and make sure i understood the intended surgical procedure, and possible side effects. I thank him for his expertise and his understanding of my tardiness. The poor rating for staff, was the hospital admissions staff(which was why i was late, and not his staff. He didn't have staff!

flag | Submitted May 14, 2013

Dr. Patrick Zaidel's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Delta Dental