Ratings for Dr. Brian Rowe

It was a pleasure meeting you today Dr Rowe. You were kind, funny, caring, and compassionate, and knowledgeable. I have been to the ER multiple times ("bankrupting the healthcare system") and you took the time to listened to all my concerns. What an amazing approach you have to dealing with patients. Wish there were more doctors like you. You were a breath of fresh air and you could tell that you truly care. The UofA is lucky to have you. Until next time,

flag | Submitted August 7, 2017

Dr Rowe is very professional men. Very happy to be seen at the emergency. Respect full men

flag | Submitted March 19, 2017

I am absolutely amazed and in aw of Dr. Rowe. What two other doctors at a clinic and one other emergency doctor at a suburban hospital could not diagnose, Dr. Rowe diagnosed in less than 60 seconds! The instant he seen and recognized the abnormal swelling to my left knee he said " we have a problem here". Dr. Rowe then proceeded to explain that he would drain the fluid from the knee and I would feel imediately less discomfort and pain. Dr. Rowe bedside manner had me sharing laughs with him and feeling very confident in his abilities to proceed with the procedure and obtain the success I have been seeking for over two agonizing weeks. The three previous doctors only had one piece of mal advice .... Take more anti inflamatories, thats it! No other diagnosis, no other treatment...one even suggested physio therapy after saying that the x-rays do not show the complete picture! To add insult to injury, the other emergency doctor I saw at the suburban hospital came in the room with her hands on her hips and a scowl on her face looking at me like I was an intruder!! Her incompetence is only superceded by her bed side manner. Well, enough said about them, because this review is about the doctor who redeemed me from the plague of incompetencies and abuse of our medical system. I can not thank you enough Dr. Rowe for properly diagnosing my knee injury, and going beyond by asking further health history which resulted in a root cause for my knee injury, and referring me to another specialist within two days! You set the bar higer than I have ever seen, thank you for your personal sacrifice, enduring bedside manners and your exceedingly abundant competencies! God bless you and yours always.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2017

Dr. Brian Row is the best doctor i had. It is so rare to meet an emergency doctor so kind, patient and doing his best to help you. he has a great sense of humour. Even after my visit at the ER, i sent emails asking him for help and there again, he answered to my questions immediately. I cannot thank him enough.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2015

Couldn't ask for a better doctor. Informative, helpful and a great sense of humour. Inspires a sense of confidence under potentially difficult circumstances being that he works in emergency.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2014

Dr. Rowe is one of the most knowledgeable and caring ER physicians you could hope to get. He truly cares about his patients and his focus on research makes him exceptionally up-to-date on cutting edge care.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2014