Ratings for Dr. John Drysdale

Last appointment he was unorganized and lacked focus. Made me feel like my medical concerns were not important. He focused on computer screen the whole time. Quickly wrote out prescriptions and dismissed me. No checking blood pressure, heart or weight.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2018

medicate medicate medicate medicate medicate medicate

flag | Submitted January 17, 2018

Dr Drysdale and the staff at the clinic are all first rate health care professionals. Appointments are kept more or less on time, about the same as other such offices. Dr Drysdale himself is an absolutely first rate family physician. He is knowledgeable, highly competent and personable. He takes time to fully explain his diagnoses and what course of treatment might be best. He is most respectful and fully involves the patient (me) in determining how best to proceed. I feel very fortunate to have found such a family doctor.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2016

Just finished a 30 yr career in the Military and he is the first Doc I've experienced that not only listen to your concerns but provided several different options for the solution. Very knowledgable and is what all Doc's emulate. Instead getting bounced from Doc to Doc within the Military I now have a trustworthy family Doc that I can rely on. If he doesn't know something he will direct traffic and get you the answers you require wrt your injuries. Good Job!

flag | Submitted May 31, 2016

I see him through a clinic I feel he is generally the same as most Dr I see he need better math skills or to be more aware or each patient I see him once a month and because of a Holliday falling on my usual day my prescription was 2 days short then usual. I would like to respond to the pill pusher response below if u have pain that's why he recommended pain pills not because he's a pusher and all Dr try to find the underline cause of the pain however in most the people I know on pain med s have problems that are not easy to fix with other medications he didn't want you to suffer through pain while you wait for test results and maby getting cut open witch means pain killers unless u enjoy pain and the problem pill pushers in the vally are people who have pain pills for real pain problems and sell them to people who don't now don't get me wrong some of those people sell them to pay for them because they are old on fixed income and can't afford their much needed med

flag | Submitted December 9, 2015

He's just another pill pusher in the valley. Precisely what we don't need. I went to him with a problem and instead of attempting to have the problem fixed, he recommended taking pain pills for the rest of my life, stating that lots of people are on constant medication, for example those with high blood pressure or diabetes. Wtf?? It would be nice to find a real doctor.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2015

I have had Dr. Drysdale as my physician since summer of 2013. I have had good experiences with each of my visits and ordering proper X-rays, tests and referral to orthopaedic surgeon due to a broken femur in Feb. 2011

flag | Submitted June 22, 2015

DR Drysdale is a very thorough, competent and knowledgeable physician. He has excellent communication skills and shares his opinion and treatment recommendations in a very respectful and patient-focused manner. I am very happy to have Dr Drysdale as my family physician.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2015

Dr. Drysdale has been extremely helpful in all aspects of my medical care. What I like is that he is very resourceful, deals with the facts, and has a kind disposition. I feel fortunate to have him as my family doctor.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2014

My family have been patients of Dr. Drysdale for a little over a year now. We find him to be harsh, judgmental, and quick to "get on to the next patient". Bedside manner is seriously lacking and he does not instill confidence in his patients. Would love to find a new doctor however that it is not an easy thing to do in a small town.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2013