Ratings for Dr. John Drysdale

Dr Drysdale and the staff at the clinic are all first rate health care professionals. Appointments are kept more or less on time, about the same as other such offices. Dr Drysdale himself is an absolutely first rate family physician. He is knowledgeable, highly competent and personable. He takes time to fully explain his diagnoses and what course of treatment might be best. He is most respectful and fully involves the patient (me) in determining how best to proceed. I feel very fortunate to have found such a family doctor.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2016

Just finished a 30 yr career in the Military and he is the first Doc I've experienced that not only listen to your concerns but provided several different options for the solution. Very knowledgable and is what all Doc's emulate. Instead getting bounced from Doc to Doc within the Military I now have a trustworthy family Doc that I can rely on. If he doesn't know something he will direct traffic and get you the answers you require wrt your injuries. Good Job!

flag | Submitted May 31, 2016

I see him through a clinic I feel he is generally the same as most Dr I see he need better math skills or to be more aware or each patient I see him once a month and because of a Holliday falling on my usual day my prescription was 2 days short then usual. I would like to respond to the pill pusher response below if u have pain that's why he recommended pain pills not because he's a pusher and all Dr try to find the underline cause of the pain however in most the people I know on pain med s have problems that are not easy to fix with other medications he didn't want you to suffer through pain while you wait for test results and maby getting cut open witch means pain killers unless u enjoy pain and the problem pill pushers in the vally are people who have pain pills for real pain problems and sell them to people who don't now don't get me wrong some of those people sell them to pay for them because they are old on fixed income and can't afford their much needed med

flag | Submitted December 9, 2015

He's just another pill pusher in the valley. Precisely what we don't need. I went to him with a problem and instead of attempting to have the problem fixed, he recommended taking pain pills for the rest of my life, stating that lots of people are on constant medication, for example those with high blood pressure or diabetes. Wtf?? It would be nice to find a real doctor.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2015

I have had Dr. Drysdale as my physician since summer of 2013. I have had good experiences with each of my visits and ordering proper X-rays, tests and referral to orthopaedic surgeon due to a broken femur in Feb. 2011

flag | Submitted June 22, 2015

DR Drysdale is a very thorough, competent and knowledgeable physician. He has excellent communication skills and shares his opinion and treatment recommendations in a very respectful and patient-focused manner. I am very happy to have Dr Drysdale as my family physician.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2015

Dr. Drysdale has been extremely helpful in all aspects of my medical care. What I like is that he is very resourceful, deals with the facts, and has a kind disposition. I feel fortunate to have him as my family doctor.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2014

My family have been patients of Dr. Drysdale for a little over a year now. We find him to be harsh, judgmental, and quick to "get on to the next patient". Bedside manner is seriously lacking and he does not instill confidence in his patients. Would love to find a new doctor however that it is not an easy thing to do in a small town.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2013

On 7 Aug 13 this doctor diagnosed chest congestion and audible difficulty breathing as a simple sinus infection, prescribing a nasal spray as medication. No vital signs were examined, no XRays were ordered and no physical exam to include percussion was done. A stethoscope examination was conducted and should clearly have indicated airway congestion. Three days later in attendance at hospital emergency, patient was placed on oxygen following immediately triage and thereafter fully examined. The condition was diagnosis as a bronchial infection overlaying long-standing asthma. 6 Tab Co-Azithromycin was prescribed. Clearly Drysdale was unable to make a proper diagnosis of this common, combined condition and casts into doubt his capability as a doctor

flag | Submitted August 10, 2013

Dr. Drysdale is a wonderful doctor. He has been seeing my son and myself and I have nothing but good things to say after every visit. He never makes you feel rushed and really takes the time to talk to you and get lots of information before he makes any diagnosis. Not once have I felt rushed or like my concerns for my son or myself were not valid or that I am just a silly 1st time mom. He gives you very detailed and thourough explanations for any course of action he reccommends and really includes you in deciding the best treatment plan. After visiting the hospital once a month for the last 5 months for my sons breathing issues he spent a full 1/2 hour discussing a treatment plan for him with my husband and since then my son has done amazing. I am extremely grateful to have Dr. Drysdale he is a very kind and caring physician.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2013