Ratings for Dr. N Ahmed

His staff are very rude and threaten you that if you do not confirm an appointment that you are not considered a patient any longer. I think that the staff stigmatize patients since I have had various problems with their attitude and behaviour whereas I have not had problems at other medical offices. It is very difficult to reach his office for any type of assistance needed other than to schedule follow up appointments held every 6 months. The staff are not even available during working hours. Michelle, his nurse indicated that the office is not an emergency office when she said that she would not be able to talk to him about my concern until nearly 1 week after I initially called and did not care that I was in a precarious situation health-wise. I wasted nearly an hour trying to explain my concern to her but realized that she had no idea what I was talking about. A suggestion is to save your time and try to make an appointment directly with the Doctor which she didn't even suggest as an option but would seem to be common sense.

Submitted September 12, 2016

Accurately diagnosed me after so many other physicians failed to do so. I'm very happy with the follow-ups I've had with him and find him to be very personable when we discuss my condition.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2015