Ratings for Dr. Matthew Viscito

“It’s all been said in the other five star reviews.  Dr. Viscito and his staff are all I could have hoped for in a medical practitioner.  He has been my primary care physician for several years now and has always provided the absolute best care, and I believe, best advice and treatment during every visit and for every issue. If you are looking for a doctor whose medical knowledge is encyclopedic,  treats the whole person, and takes the time to be caring even while maintaing a very efficient office, then Dr. Viscito is someone you should consider visiting. Honestly, what a wonderful thing to have a doctor who actually cares about my well-being, If you are looking for a doctor whose medical knowledge is encyclopedic,  treats the whole person, and takes the time to be caring even while maintaing a very efficient office, then Dr. Viscito is someone you should consider visiting.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2017

PLEASE, Dr. Visato, reconsider taking MA Ucare Insurance. They do pay more that any other Insurance. I really need you or Julie as my doctor...

flag | Submitted August 27, 2016

I like him because he listens to you, is caring, explains and answers your questions well and remembers who you are.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2013

I've seen A LOT of internal medicine doctors. He is the best doctor I've been to. He listens to your concerns, is extremely knowledgeable, and is very easy to get a hold of and talk to. He will return calls and genuinely has care and respect for his patients. I recommend him to absolutely anybody in the area.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2013