Ratings for Dr. Michael B. Jones

I have been seeing Dr Jones for 20 years and have only exceptional things to say about him , his staff, and their wonderful care thru the years. We have colon cancer in our family and he kept me healthy thru the years and I would highly recommend him to any of my family and friends!

flag | Submitted October 18, 2015

Was scheduled for a final appointment after various series of intestinal test's. Waited at least 45 minutes and never was told by front desk staff how long the wait was going to be. Very poor communication by staff. Never did receive a diagnosis.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2012

Dr Jones was helpful and compassionate when consulted about my digestive issues. His staff was not. He asked that I call back in two weeks to update him and I never could get through to him. Was told to make another appointment. Had specific questions re dietary issues that were brushed off. I doubt he knew any of this. I got over my problems after seeing another doctor- this one actually took the time to work with me.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2010

Dr. Michael B. Jones's Credentials

• University Of Nebraska College Of Medicine (Grad. 1975)