Ratings for Dr. Mark Izzard

This doctor did not know he was booked for my surgery the following Monday. He has little idea of my case, and what I needed. Once it was clear my outcomes were poor I found his follow up unsatisfactory. I feel this is a doctor acting beyond his skills and expertise in head and neck cancer reconstruction. Find someone else.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2018

This gentleman performed an Ameloblastoma removal surgery e included removal of back teeth on my then 17 year old teenage daughter 5 years ago and I am still eternally grateful as a mother for his guidance and care towards her. Through miraculous circumstances we narrowly avoided having to have the jaw resection surgery, originally scheduled. Dr Izzard also kindly removed a cist on the side of my daughters face leaving very minimal scarring and no extra cost, my daughter is still very healthy and beautiful. A great thank you and praise to Mark Izzard and his team and the work they do at Auckland Hospital. This doctor listens, provides you extensive support, even access to his cell number and answers when you call. You Dr Izzard you are a kind, talented, caring amazing man! A blessing to our family. All the best Mark to you and your family, from my daughter Awhina and I.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2016