Ratings for Dr. Adam Piorkowski

Dr Piorkowski has been nothing but amazing with me and my family. A brilliant Dr who is always there. He has a very busy practice it is no wonder why, he is fantastic. We see him still there late into the night. Always helpful and polite and well spoken. Our family appreciates the honesty he shares. I see reviews saying he is always in a rush, and it shocks me, on every occasion he has invested a lot of time with us. Nothing but love for this Dr. Made loosing my Father slightly more bareable because of his care. A wonderful,caring Dr. couldn't recommend him enough.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2017

He runs hot and cold. You never know where you stand with him. Impossible to pin him down and he never responds to messages left with Jody, his long suffering PA, or by e-mail. You have to drag anything you need from hm. Much like pulling teeth. Thank goodness I changed physicians when I did. Last sight of him was when he was extremely unprofessional in public in front of at least 5 witnesses. I was with him in excess of 4 years. I have seen the light. Avoid at all costs.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2017

Never met such a caring doctor ever. He is always willing to go the extra mile to help and make the patient comfortable. I would love to thank him for all that he has done for my mom over the years that he has been her doctor. My mom loves him to bits. He just not cares about his patients he also cares about their families. Thank you Adam Piorkowski for you dedication to all your patients. I will definitely recommend him to anyone seeking medical help.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2017

Dr Adam Piorkowski is by far the most caring and supportive Dr I have ever had the pleasure of dealing with. I have had many dealings with him and every occasion has been a calming and reassuring experience. My Father had terminal cancer and passed away he was supportive and explained everything to us, thereafter that my sister had a Pulmary Embolism and almost died he brought her back to health and again kept everyone including my sister calm and comfortable, then a few weeks ago my Mother had a stroke and he has been supportive and in general an amazing knowledgeable Dr. I couldn't be more great full for his wonderful and exceptional care and professionalism at all times. A rare find. I would recommend Dr Piorkowski to anyone seeking the best in health care. Specialist physician Vincent Palotti Hospital. Also always has a smile and a positive motivating word to share. RECOMMEND TO EVERYONE.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2015

Empathetic and caring Specialist. As a family we thank him for his care and efficient support of two family members in Intensive Care at VP. .

flag | Submitted May 3, 2015

Absolutely brilliant specialist physician. Our family owe a massive thank you to Adam piorkowski for all that he did for my father in his final years! Knowledgeable, lateral thinking, inclusive in his assessed courses of treatment, very approachable while adhering to what is very clearly a busy yet balanced patient care on site practice. In our view Dr Piorkowski is a huge asset to Vincent Palotti and our family remain extremely appreciative for his kindness and interest in my father during his final years. Can not recommend Adam Piorkowski more highly and we are forever grateful to him!

flag | Submitted April 13, 2015

Elusive, evasive, at times aggressive. Patient's condition seriously deteriorated under his care. Always in a huge big hurry - blink and you miss him and he'll never return your call. If you complain, he will spend more time defending his honour than providing answers. Dealing with him was a nightmare and an ordeal and the best thing we could have done was to change doctors and hospitals. Cannot comprehend how he is still in practice and employed at Vincent Pallotti.

Submitted February 26, 2015

Uncaring, avoids questions, not helpful at all - cant pin him down, AVOID!!!!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted February 20, 2015

Worst, rudest doctor I've come across in my life! Unacceptable behavior for a "professional" - AVOID!

flag | Submitted November 28, 2014

May be a good doctor but severely lacked communication with the family when the patient was unable to communicate for himself and showed no empathy with the family and was even rude to the family when they were all experiencing a very difficult and sad situation watching their loved-one die.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2014