Ratings for Dr. Christopher Lopez

Was happy with my experience. I don't understand why it takes so long to have surgery. My foot surgery is months away. I opted to go to Leamington to get my surgery by dr Lopez wait time was much earlier. Very knowledgeable and listened to my concerns.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2017

Dr. Lopez listened to what I had to say providing me information that was clearly understood. I have been able to manage my treatment properly based on his explanation. I found Dr Lopez very understanding, honest and had a lot of empathy for my situation.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2017

Horrible staff. Horrible experience dealing with that office. No one answers the phones. Good surgeon.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2017

Dr Lopez I want to take this opportunity to thank you. Going through this process was one that I was not prepared for but it turned out to be a wonderful experience you have great bedside manners, you answered all my questions and my foot surgery was a great success. Now on the other hand your office staff needs to work on there people skills and manners. They were awful. There were two ladies at the front I found that they didn't give me the time of day. I dealt with Tara she could have cared less to take my information. As she was having a very unprofessional conversation with the other receptionist at the front that everyone could hear. She has a very negative attitude. She told me to spell the names of my medication, I told her that I had them on a paper she refused to look at them and raised her voice and told me to spell them and that she didn't have time for this. Im not sure if this is regular practice for her with other patients but for those who are elderly or immigrants who have a difficult time with the language - that's unexceptable as well as to expect people to stand over the front desk and spell each and every medication that a person has. Seriously people are there to get treated for pain in some area to stand for that long does not make any sense. What a waste of my time. What is she getting paid for. To be rude and mean to people. She should really be looked at and needs to be accountable and should be reprimanded for her unprofessionalism.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2017

What a wonderful human being. Wish there were more doctors that were so down to earth like Doctor Lopez Wonderful bedside manners. Very quiet right to the point doesnt really waste your time with a lot of talking just what your options are. Doesn't push anytype of $$$ stuff on you. Had a foot procedure done a couple of weeks ago. Good with progress so far. I agree with the last post great surgeon.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2017

Wonderful doctor and exceptional standard of care from this doctor I have had other surgeries nothing compares to my experience with dr Lopez. Came to me highly recommended by a friend of mine who he did her surgery and she as well was very pleased with the outcome. Just wanted to give anyone looking for a surgeon an FYI.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2017

Amazing Doctor!!!!!! I had surgery on my knee. Great result. His wait list was very short. Got in right away. I've already recommended him to a couple of family members and friends. I only new him as the foot Dr. But he does knees and hips too. Ppl should really check him out for there surgery I was really happy with my result and his bed side manner. Thanks for everything you did to help me walk without pain. Im very thankful.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2017

Receptionist had terrible customer service/ethics; would not get off her seat to accompany elderly patients with canes to their assigned room.. Rude tone and unpersonable. The physician showed similar traits. Was not concerned with patient concerns and worry; no eye contact just staring into his iPad..

flag | Submitted August 22, 2017

Excellent experience with Dr. Christopher Lopez. My nerves got the best of me before going in to see dr. Lopez but he began explain the options with what could be done with my knee at this point. I asked A LOT of questions. He answered everyone. I went with PRP lets hope for the best. Thanks doctor for making me understand my options. Recommend him very highly. Not like most regular specialist I have been too.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2017

After an injury leaving me with ankle pains for years, I was so happy to be referred to Dr. Lopez. He is an amazing doctor who takes the time out of his day to really listen to your concerns and does everything possible to figure out the issue. He is very educated and answers every question with as much detail as possible in a way that I could understand. I was pretty nervous the day of my surgery but he made me feel at ease. During every post-op appointment he would take the extra time to examine the surgical area, review my progress, and answer any and all questions. His staff at the Walkerville plaza and at the TMC plaza were always very kind and helpful. I am so happy with his work and I would definitely recommend this doctor for any orthopaedic issues. He definitely went above and beyond to make sure my operation and healing was a success!

flag | Submitted July 27, 2017