Ratings for Dr. Mark Luvisotto

Dr. Mark Luvisotto is simply the best! He is professional, friendly, compassionate, and great with my kids! I strongly recommend him!!!

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

I have been a patient of Dr. Luvisotto's for seven years. He is a caring and compassionate professional who truly cares for his patients. I am no longer anxious when I have a dental.appt. I have recommended and will continue to recommend him to anyone who is in search of a good dentist as well as to someone who is anxious of a dental appt.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2017

Easily the coolest, most down to earth dentist I have ever had the pleasure of meeting. My fake front tooth looks real and it's all thanks to him.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2017

I had a tooth break and become abbcessed over the holiday although his office was closed he called me back with ten mins of me leaving a message phone in meds for me until I can be seen tomorrow even texted to make sure I was doing ok can't wait for tomorrow but was amazed at his kindness and concern will update tomorrow!!

flag | Submitted December 28, 2015

He may seem pushy to get work done....but at the same time if you have the coverage..use it!! If you need dental work done he's not lying. Your teeth are bad and need to be taken care of lol

flag | Submitted August 18, 2015

I would highly recommend this dental practice to anyone seeking knowledgable, postive and friendly staff. Dr Mark Luvisotto offers a wide range of dental procedures from basic fillings to root canals, extractions and also offers orthodontic treatment. Dr Luvisotto and staff puts your mind at ease during prcedures with their gentle demeanor and kind understanding way of dealing with all patients including the faint at heart. I'm glad I found this dental practice.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2014

I find the doctor himself very good but pushy to get other work done when not necessary. Looking to make more money...as for the staff up front..not so nice,actually kind of rude

flag | Submitted January 30, 2014

probably my favourite dentist. i've been living in the GTA and Hamilton and have seen a few dentists in these areas. i still prefer Dr. Luvisotto, because i just trust this guy for some reason. in the future, will prob be switching all my dental care needs to his clinic.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2013

i find them pushy to get work done because its covered by insurance

flag | Submitted September 19, 2013