Ratings for Dr. Travis Maclean

the dentist that took over for dr. mclean is all about money and some of staff are still rude at the desk...

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

I am heartbroken that Dr. Travis moved to Fredericton, but understand as family comes first! I tried a new dentist, however he treated me like just another body in his chair instead of taking the time to treat me like a person. I think I will drive the 3.5 hours to Fredericton from now on.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2017

Travis Mclean is everything wrong with modern dentistry. His practice isnt centered on the well being of his patients but by how many needless appts he can schedule to milk you of your allowable yearly insurance allowance. Theres a reason he had to leave PEI. Lacks communication skills. Along with his secretary staff. Worse dentist for children.

Submitted February 9, 2017

the best dentist ever and now moved away . What a loss for pei. Dr Travis is 10 out of 10

flag | Submitted January 25, 2017

Travis is the only one I'd trust my teeth to. And I have some major issues. I've recommended all my friends to him. Think I've made him something like 4 new clients.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2016

Avenue Dental was able to get me in on short notice because I had a tooth problem just before the long weekend. I saw Dr. McLean and had a wonderful experience. The staff was very friendly and Dr. McLean took the time to explain everything to me and fixed the problem the very same day. I highly recommend this clinic. I have switched my whole family over!

flag | Submitted August 31, 2016

I'm petrified of dentists, but finally had to go see one my tooth pain was killing me! A coworker suggested dr Travis, he took his time and seemed to genuinely care about getting me out of pain. Talked me through everything and I didn't even feel the shot. His clinic, Avenue Dental, is beautiful and clean. Highly recommend

flag | Submitted July 31, 2016

This is the last Dentist you want to visit. Terrible bedside manners, not good with children or anybody of any age for that matter. Terrible experience at Avenue Dental in Charlottetown. Travis Mclean iS the worst.

Submitted March 30, 2016

Dr Travis is amazing with my children, they actually ask to go to the dentist!

Submitted March 26, 2016

Excellent dentist love the spray cleaning. Highly recommend

flag | Submitted March 15, 2016