Ratings for Dr. Michael A. Klele

The whole staff is great! I never wait in the waiting area (not sure why they even need one they're so great). Sometimes I will wait in the exam room but that's only because I request Dr. Klele and I know I am not the only one waiting to see him. Another reason is, he takes his time with you and is very thorough. He is also warm, compassionate and you know he cares about his patients. I am not saying he is old (because he's not, I'd say in his 40's) but he has that old school approach back when doctors became doctors to truly diagnose and treat their patients because they cared. I will never have another PCP as long as Dr. Klele is around.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2014

This Doc is an outstanding clinician. He reviews your medical history and current complaint with a very critical eye, and draws conclusions that would otherwise be missed by others. The man saved my life, literally - can't say much more that that!

flag | Submitted September 10, 2013

The whole staff is great! From signging you in, to the nurses, to on site X-Ray technicians. Dr. Klele is my favorite from the practice and now request him. He is warm and carrying. A little rushy but it's a walk-in place so I get it. It's not like he will leave without asking you questions.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2013