Ratings for Dr. Chinedu Onochie

Doctor Chinedu Onachi is a caring Doctor and will spend time to answer all your concerns. I found him to be amazing. He spent one hour with me today, Friday, 10 August 2018 went over so many details, I was just flabbergasted by his knowledge and patients. A wonderful kind-soul and heart I am grateful to him. Albert Nassrallah Orleans

flag | Submitted August 10, 2018

He's terrible. Shaky and nervous, there's no way anyone can put confidence in him. You're expected to trust him with care for your health, and he can't utter a sentence without being unsure of himself. He'd print off a stack of ~30 sheets from UpToDate, and if anything we discussed wasn't referenced in that stack then he'd have to book another appointment. It took four or five appointments for him to reach the conclusion that he wasn't going to treat me, and would refer me onto an endocrinologist. The endo treated me right away.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2017

If I could give him less than one star I would gladly. He is the most rude and unhelpful doctor I have ever had the displeasure of seeing. He was incredibly rude the first time I met him and completely wasted my time in my "follow-up appointment" by repeating the exact same things and going over the same results as two months before. He made rude assumptions about me without knowing anything of my background. He also refused to arrange bloodwork for something that I was concerned about and when he explained why not in became evident that he had no idea what he was talking about. Avoid.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2017