Dr. Arif Bungash

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Arif Bungash

Excellent doctor. His staff is very friendly and efficient. He is extremely knowledgeable about psychopharmacology, as well as being kind and compassionate.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2019

Thank you for saving my husband's life! He's been doing very well consistently for 3 years now <3

flag | Submitted April 3, 2019

It felt like I was just another number in the system. Perhaps I am.

flag | Submitted December 26, 2018

It was such a blessing to receive a call for an opening earlier than expected. I'm able to be on the path to healing much sooner! Love everyone in this office!

flag | Submitted November 13, 2018

The most caring and attentive doctor i have seen. He as well is keeping me on as a patient even tho i am managed as i do not have a doctor. I absolutely adore him.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2018

I have been with Dr. Bungash for a little while. It does take some time to get into him but once you become his patient, I find him very flexible of time, knowledgeable about medications, and friendly. I would high recommend him to any individual needing help. His administrative assistant Sandra, always greets me with a smile. She makes it feel like a friendly environment upon arrival.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2018

Dr. Bungash is a very compassionate person and doctor. He knows a lot about different medications and treatment options for mental illness.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2018

I do not think this man is a very good doctor. He never really talked to me and gave me any advice but I was in and out in no time. He is a nice guy he seems.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2018

Dr.Bungash is always there when you need him and don't push medication on you as an option unless needed ! Best phycatrist in saint John without a doubt

Submitted June 2, 2018

I've been seeing Dr bungash for around a year. He is caring, easy to work with, and very knowledgeable. His secretary is also lovely. I always feel welcome coming into his office. I had a prescription run and out and popped into the office for a new one & he had extra time so we just had a full appointment. He is an excellent Dr.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2018

Dr. Arif Bungash's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• English