Ratings for Dr. Mariel Gonzalez

I would not recommend Dr. Mariel Gonzalez. For starters, she doesn't respect scheduled appointment times. I had to wait for over one hour for my appointment. Worse still, she doesn't seem to listen to what you are saying when you are talking. She continuously cuts you off when you are speaking! When you do manage to get a word in edgewise, she disregards everything you just said. If I am telling you that I have a family history of such and such, I would really appreciate it if you would humor me and allow me to run tests to rule out the possibility that I may be afflicted with the same thing. She is very curt, impatient and seems bothered by questions, as if you are wasting her time with nonsense. Honestly, her attitude stinks and she is the last person I would want treating me or my family. I would like to be listened to when describing my symptoms that are causing concern, not talked down to in a condescending manner like a 4 year old.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2013