Ratings for Dr. John Brownhill

No, just no. Very inappropriate in his boundaries. Thinks he knows it all. I did not feel comfortable.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2017

I met John Brownhill at University, about 30 years ago. He was a most funny and intelligent fellow who I came to love and adore as a very close friend. He had a quick dry wit, drawing constantly on his ever -growing, vast realm of eclectic knowledge, which appealed to me...as I myself, am also very funny, intelligent and have a quick, dry wit. :) lol. The universal energies deemed that my soul should have a troublesome journey in this lifetime. I took note back then, of John's passionate propensity to want to get into people's brains. He actually told me once that he would like to get into my brain, and I think he actually did... as well, as getting into my heart, which has held him there for decades, as a golden friend, with fond memories of time spent together. He is gifted with the art of lifting the spirit, by way of the mind. As the universal energies would have it, we have kept in touch, every blue moon, to let each other know, we are still alive. He is a very busy man these days I assume, but still takes the time to check in. That is nice. If at any time I felt that I could not, for some reason, cope with what Life had thrown at me....if I felt that there was no reason to continue existing because life had become too difficult, as it can seem sometimes, ....I would definitely call on my old mate, Dr Johnny Brownhill, and he would no doubt, show me, in some way, that there was a way to go on. And it would be with a smile, no doubt, at mate's rates too. :) I highly recommend my old friend Dr Johnny Brownhill, to anybody who is really down in the dumps about anything. Just looking at his " mug shot " is enough to make you smile. :) Try him on.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2016

I would highly recommend Dr John Brownhill , he is a wealth of wisdom ! He taught me so many new skills that will stay with me forever :-)) if you are looking for the very best ......you no longer need to look , this is the guy for anyone and everyone ! The very best on the Gold Coast. Thank you so much John . Best Regards Carmen.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2014

John is a very knowledgable, helpful and honest psychologist. He got me through tough times and helped me see the good side of them. I wouldn't be the same without his help and guidance. He is a very experienced person with great ideas and wise words to help you on your path. I would consider him to be one of the best on the Gold Coast.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2013