Ratings for Dr. Raymond Mullins

This doctor is very poorly organised, has poor communication skills and dismisses parents' questions or opinions. He even told me "let us not waste our time, you are not the patient here" (Excise me, I am the mum and was trying to give him some valiable information about family background in terms of allergies. All we got are a few unreadable scribbles. He hadn't even checked blood test results for our son so was basing all his scribbles on....arrogant assumptions. Almost $500 for this and being treated so poorly! No thank you.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2017

I completely agree with the first review. I spent $430 to be treated very poorly and came away not trusting what he said even though what he said was good news for me. He is so arrogant he thinks he knows what is wrong with you before you walk in the door. He asks you questions and doesn't let you complete your answer. He just does not listen enough to give you a proper diagnosis.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2014

I was very disappointed in the way I was treated by this man. He may have knowledge and a scientific understanding but holistic he is not. I was referred by my gp for my toddlers skin condition which was thought to be food related. This theory was completely dismissed and I was rudely and unfairly treated and was told, basically, my child had untreated eczema and to use steroid creams rather than eliminate the cause. I would highly recommend dr carol leerdham instead. She is personable, knowledgable and is open to what you, as the parent, have observed without judgement or rudeness. I wasted much time and money on this consultation and am disappointed by the arrogance and manner which was displayed.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2013

Dr Mullins is an excellent and highly knowledgeable and helpful doctor. He takes his time and is extremely thorough so that he might understand your lifestyle and what's causing your allergies. He also considers your circumstances when considering what the best treatment is for you and is holistic in his approach to that treatment. He has a tendency to talk very quickly and quietly, so you might have to ask him to repeat himself a couple of times, but he'll write out detailed notes for you to take home with you. His receptionists, however, have proven to be very rude. They're extremely abrupt both on the phone and in person. He's worth braving them, though.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2013