Dr. Christopher Keith McSpadden

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Christopher Keith McSpadden

Made me feel at ease during the procedure. Friendly doctor and staff.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2019

WOW dr McSpadden did an excellent analysis and instituted a 3 part healing regimen. Thank you

flag | Submitted October 29, 2019

De. McSpadden always takes plenty of time to thoroughly explain all procedures and treatment options. I would highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted October 25, 2019

Dr McSpadden never makes you feel rushed. He takes his time and explains everything about your problem and gives options on how to treat you. He is prompt, warm, friendly and efficient. I highly recommend Dr McSpadden to anyone with foot problems!

flag | Submitted October 1, 2019

I was very pleased with with the helpfulness of the staff and how everything was explained to me clearly and their professionalism. Dr. McSpadden was great in everything from his explanation of what he was going to do and how he performed the procedures. I highly recommend Dr. McSpadden

flag | Submitted September 25, 2019

After 2 painful episodes with my foot, I needed answers. Dr McSpadden’s staff asked good questions and took X-rays so that Dr McSpadden was able to quickly assess my situation and come up with an appropriate plan of action. He has a gentle and knowledgeable manner that inspires confidence. I recommend him and will return if I have foot problems in the future.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2019

Great Dr with great bedside manner, took his time explaining & answering any concerns. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2019

Outstanding physician. Very gentle and compassionate. I am 83 years old and seen a lot of physicians in my life time and Dr. McSpadden stands out above and beyond any that I have encountered. I highly recommend and very pleased with his expertise for all of my visits for medical attention of an ulcerated foot caused by a blood blister. I feel very blessed to have found such an outstanding , understanding , gracious and caring physician. Nadine Dove Bentley

flag | Submitted September 11, 2019

I liked dr McSpaddens’s confidence that he could repair my bunion without a more invasive procedure that I had previously been told by another doctor. It convinced me to do the surgery. Much tougher procedure than I had thought it would be regarding pain, discomfort, immobility. Plan well for plenty of down time.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2019

Dr. McSpadden saw my 2 year old girl, to check on her feet, after being born with positional club foot, and he and his nurse were super nice, very patient and friendly. They are very polite, knowledgeable and they know how to communicate with stressed mothers, I highly recommend them!

flag | Submitted September 4, 2019

Dr. Christopher Keith McSpadden's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Keith Mcspadden began his medical education with a B.S. in Biomedical Science from the Texas A&M University and then earned his Doctorate in Podiatric Medicine from the Scholl College of Podiatric Medicine. Afterwards he completed his three year residency training in Podiatric Medicine and Surgery at the Western Pennsylvania Hospital. In 2014, Dr. McSpadden opened the North Austin Foot & Ankle Institute to serve the patients in the Round Rock and Cedar Park areas.

• English

• Dr. William M. Scholl College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 2009)

• Broken ankle/broken foot