Ratings for Dr. Kam Chong

Dr. Chong's freezing never worked and said it must be me. He filled every tooth and always said that's a bad cavity Hun! 9 fillings a visit. Once he went deep into my right jaw with a prehistoric brown coloured dental tool and twisted the tool until it squeaked. Didn't do any work in the area either. He said that I had a food gap in another area. I got warnings by mail from insurance companies questioning the amount of work in on my previous fine teeth. I moved and found a dentist whose freezing works and 2 little cavities in years. Now it's time for all Dr. Chong's work to fall off and my husband who worked hard for retirement can't afford to fix my teeth because of limited funds. I don't tell my husband when I have severe nerve pain especially in the jaw area where no work was done. Insurance companies must be aware.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2017

In my personal experience Dr, Kam Chong is a good dentist. But last couple of years I have noticed that he played with my couple of tooth's on purpose for money especially from insurance.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2017

I went to this dentist for 15 years... he ruins people's teeth on purpose for money especially from insurance. He is also condescending but the only good thing is his receptionist.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2016

Dr. Chong is a reliable and professional Dentist. We have been going to him for over 15 years and we have no complaints. Great staff and very professional environment. Would recommend!

flag | Submitted March 27, 2016

Very poor dentist!! Have had him as a family dentist for 6 years! switched dentists after this time with 2 separate dentists telling me that i've had fillings that seem very unessecary done by DR. CHONG! he just wants your money and will ruin your teeth to do so! scammer at its best

flag | Submitted March 7, 2015

We have been going to Dr. Chong's office for many years. He is very caring and has a wonderful personality. We have never had any problems with our teeth. His Staff is wonderful. Especially Cynthia, who has been with him for many years. She is very accommodating and very personable. I hope Dr. Chong knows what a treasure Cynthia really is.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2013