Ratings for Dr. Tim Daniels

I love this doctor. I have been going to him for over 12 years . He is reserved and took awhile for him to warm up but no matter as his sparkling personality was not why I was going to him . He is the BEST. That sums it up. He is also my hero for , without hesitation upon request he referred me to associates for other medical problems. Don’t trust your ankles and feet to anyone else. His knowledge and expertise far outweigh the wait time to see him. I can’t say enough good things about him. I never hesitate to suggest that those with ankle problems see him.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2018

I have seen Dr Daniels for years. I keep hearing how great he is but my last several visits have left me wondering how he got the reputation. He seems much to busy to be bothered with his patients!! I spent most of my visits with his fellows and staff. Saw him for about 30 seconds and was left feeling very unimportant!! I would say don't bother waiting to see him!

flag | Submitted July 18, 2017

Had TaR through two surgeries - Dec '15 and Mar '16 - with Dr. Daniels. Started walking without crutches or casts by May '16 and played first round of golf mid-May. Pain in ankle completely gone, prothesis is in good shape, and I have walked three rounds of golf in September. Dr. Daniels and his team have been exceptional, start to finish.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2016

So this guy is supposed to be the best... he kicked me to the curb... can't do anything for you... so 6 years ago fell from the 2nd step of a ladder ...my fault ...local hosp. ortho surgeon attemptd repair after saying I'd be back to work in 12-16 weeks sent me to a local foot and ankle 'specialist' he tried twice to fix, still have lots of pain after waiting over 2 years got referred to Veljkovic at Western who gave me hope who got me a consult with tim in 30 days... wow I was impressed only then she left the province so I got dumped on tim who seemed annoyed at that and now after another almost 18 months and a dozen 2 hour trips (gas, parking etc.) to see him and his 'pain clinic' he says to 'stay away from guys like him, bye' , surgeons freaking suck tried to use more colorful language but it won't let me... no advise either so I guess just keep taking pain killers... lots... well thx for nothing... suffer... thought these guys would HELP ...ha ha... now what...

flag | Submitted May 18, 2016

Its hard to get into see Dr Daniels, but he is very knowledgeable and technically sound. He was able to diagnose my problem and, unlike anyone else, was able to describe a sensible and rational approach to my care. The surgery was effective, quick and relatively painless. Follow up was booked at the right time, but trying to get to see him in clinic is very tough. I had to wait from 8 am until 2:30 pm in the clinic, while I was on crutches and had my foot bandaged. The staff felt sorry for me and kept trying to convince me he would be free soon. I suspect he was in surgery and it might have taken him linger than expected. However, the whole clinic setup at St Mike's is set up to suit the surgeon and is NOT patient focused. Having said that, if I had this problem again or in the other foot, I would go back to Dr Daniels in a heart beat.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2016