Ratings for Dr. Rick A. Poston

We see Dr. Pavlik at this office, and love her. BUT, my son needs referrals for his ENT specialist and eye doctor. The office staff is VERY difficult to deal with, especially Debbie who does the referrals. It takes her 3-5 days to process, WILL NOT fax to the specialist, you must go in with ID to pick it up. Very inconvenient. I am at the point of looking for a new pediatrician, which is sad, because we really do like Dr. Pavlik, the office staff makes going there impossible. They need to clean house on their office staff, before I will consider going back. We have been patients there 10 1/2 years! :(

flag | Submitted May 1, 2013

VERY RUDE staff. Receptionist was especially rude. No one seemed to know what was going on. I spent 3 hrs in this offie for a routine checkup. They have double billed my insurance (hmm..isn't that FRAUD?!) and are difficult to deal with. Won't return my calls, not helpful, ect. Doctors may be good but I will NEVER go here agian. Saying that it's very poorly mangaged is an understatement.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2013

I haven't seen Dr. Poston in over 14 years, but he's the only doctor I remember, and if I lived near there, or even an hour away, I would be taking my kids to him! He is the best doctor I have ever met, and that's after 14 years of other doctors! <3

flag | Submitted October 20, 2012

I have been taking my children to him for 2 years. He is friendly towards the children and takes the time to answer all my questions.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2009

I seen Dr. Poston until I was no longer able to [I turned 18] and if I end up living around here when I have kids. I will definitely take them to him, he is a wonderful doctor. He is also wonderful with kids, for the last couple years there was a female doctor that worked with him and she was even great!

flag | Submitted December 4, 2008

Dr. Rick A. Poston's Credentials

• Univ Of Hlth Sci, Coll Of Osteo Med, Kansas City Mo 64124 (Grad. 1975)

MSP/BC Med