Ratings for Dr. Bob Browett

Doctor Browett is too scared to make a diagnosis. I went to the clinic with a severe sore throat and ears . Swollen around my sinus area. Pain when my sinus area is touched. Fever .. Took benadryl with no relief. I feel it may be a sinus infection. But I'm not a doctor. He said I can't give you anything because I don't know what you have but your throat and ears do look red and inflamed. . . I recommend going to the hospital . What? Really ? a doctor is telling me to go to the hospital because he doesn't know what I have ..... He is way past his expiry date and doesn't know what he is doing. I went to another clinic to get a second opinion. The doctor gave me antibiotics for infection. He said I have the classic symptoms of a sinus infection. DR. BROWETT IS INCOMPETENT. Don't waste your time going to a walk in clinic if he is the doctor on call. Go straight to another one or the hospital.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2017

He is the best doctor I've seen in years. His office is not the best, but he is great! I wish he would be taking new patients.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2016