Ratings for Dr. Scott Slemko

I saw Dr Slemko in the ER in Strathmore, I fell down and injured my shoulder. I was taking in right away, sent for XRay. And give me a referral for an ultrasound. Excellent bedside manner, very knowledgeable, very impressed with Dr Slemko.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2016

I saw Dr. Scott Slemko in the ER in Strathmore. I went in for pain in my lower right side. He was very caring & concerned about what was wrong with me. He sent me to Calgary for an ultrasound the next day, only because that was the fastest place he could get me in. He told me to come back & see him in ER right after I had the ultrasound. I went back & he said I had a hernia & he wanted to investigate further. He then sent me to Drumheller for a CT and to see a General Surgeon. There it was confirmed I had a hernia and needed sursurgery. I was operated on the next day & they found the hernia was much larger than originally thought, but it's now fixed. Thank you to Dr. Slemko for being so thorough & not just sending me home with a prescription. I would definitely recommend Dr. Scott Slemko to everyone. Alberta NEEDS more doctors like him. Had it not been for him, I would still be in pain, being told it was just an ovarian cyst and not to worry about it like three other doctors had told me before being seen by Dr. Slemko. Many Kudos!

flag | Submitted February 1, 2015

I saw Dr. Slemko in emergency room in Drumheller in may and was sent to red deer. Months later I am still dealing with the same injury that Dr. Skemko said I would need surgery for. Dr.slemko is a great doctor with great bedside manners and I also wish he would move to Drumheller permanently.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2013

Dr. Slemco is very thorough and listens well. I appreciated his knowlegible approach.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2013

Dr. Slemko is a fantastic doctor. He always gives you the time you need without making you feel rushed. The ER is busier when he is on call because the people in town know he's good. I wish he would move to Drumheller permanently.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2013