Ratings for Dr. J Hubbard

My issue is with Dr. Hubbard's staff. His nurse that comes in to do vitals. Gray hair done in a Bob. She also does x-rays. I didn't appreciate the fact that after taking my info, vitals etc.. She proceeded to go out and discuss my case in a negative and completely overbearing manner. She actually gave a diagnosis to the girl sitting behind the desk! She must have said my name at least 5 times which makes me wonder how many people in the waiting room knew what I was there for. I heard her mouth from behind a closed door down the hall. Apparently she needs to reread HIPPA LAWS.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2018

I would never go to Dr.Hubbard. I went to him with left arm pain in bisep /deltoid muscle. Was told the pain was radiating from my shoulder, told him my shoulder never hurts, Donne x-ray said I had 7 bone spurs a;sp said I needed a reverse shoulder opperation. He done that July 11,2018 it is now Sept. 26, 2018 I can not move my left arm from my elbow to my shoulder standing nor lsitting up. I can move it lying down but that is it. Went for a post check up in August told him what was happening. He took x-ray said he did not know why I could not move it. Said his work looked good (according to the x-ray). Then he said he does not knoe for me to keep trugging all people heel differently and said " HIS " job was done. I said, oh no it is not I still have same pain in arm and now I can not life elbow to shoulder - so now my arm works less than it did before I came here and I am NOT happy. I go to O.T. 3 times a week, O.T. people do not understand why I can not move it, they suggested nerve damage so to mean it means Dr. Hubbard must have cut or hit a nerve. I did have a nerve block but that wears off so that is not what is wrong. I feel that knot still in my left arm I have asked him 3 times since surgery if I had a torn muslce, or tendon, or ligiment that maybe was bunched down and needed pulled up? He said no , I said If I did would you have pulled it up and reattached it he said yes but you did not. I said then what is this knot - he said he does not know. i told him BEFORE about the knot and asked him then if he saw anything torn was he going to fix it - he said yes, My arm is worse than it ever was before opperation. i wished I had never got the surgery at least before I could life my arm from elbow to shoulder, If my hand is on my lap while sitting down I can only life from hand to elbow, and I can not chicken wing my arm out to side either. Not sure where I go from here, On Oct.1,2018 if no better he says he is sending me to a nerve doctor to see if it is my nerve. If it is not I pray the good Lord about heals it, if it is I know he cut / niked a nerve, but if it is nerve damage I am scared to get opperation - then my whole side of my body might now work who knows with these doctors. Do not get me wrong I think I needed bpne spurs removed but did not need this reverse should opperation at all - think doctors and cut yo open happy.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2018