Ratings for Dr. Noman Chakera

I read another review about this doctor and I completely agree. He admitted to my face that he's given incorrect diagnose before. He told me to go sleep or go to ER. He told me to take Tylenol if I was feeling really bad. I was really unhappy with him, I went to a different doctor, spent all day waiting for Dr. Chakera to walk out still sick and unhappy. Another doctor diagnosed me within 5 minutes, prescribed me medication for my strep and ear infection. I had a high fever, so I don't know why Dr. Chakera couldn't see I had an infection. A really incompetent doctor.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2017

Saw him for an atypical condition, he was professional and thorough. Conducted the appropriate examination and tests, and was otherwise pleasant. Could have introduced himself by name, but that is not a huge deal. I amm otherwise satisfied.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2017

Just a terrible doctor. He admitted to being wrong before and told me to go to another doctor for a second opinion. Told me to go home and sleep or go to ER after waiting 1.5 hour in his waiting room. Went to a different clinic, they diagnosed my conditioned and properly prescribed me the right medication. Dr. N Chakera should feel ashamed for not taking the time or care for a patient who waited to see him.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2017