Ratings for Dr. Mark Wyant

Dr. Wyant has been extremly helpful. Takes time to answer all my questions.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2014

Georgetown location and I do not like the service that I receive at this location. The staff at their front desk curse and have you waiting while they continue to speak with one another. The nurses that room patients curse and speak nasty of the patients to where I have been insulted. When you speak with the office manager she acts if she is concerned and never follows back up with you. This is very frustrating especially when you voice your concerns to the physician and he does nothing. His nurse has bruised my arm several times with injections. I have shown and advised him that I did not want her giving me injections anymore due to this. It would be nice if your company took care of these issues with Dr. Wyant's nurses as well as the office manager Amanda these ladies are not professional within there positions.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2014

Awesome Dr. my whole family goes to him, and he always has correct diagnosis. Delivered both kids too!

flag | Submitted March 10, 2012

I have been seeing Dr.Wyant for years. He has excellent nurses that are friendly and remember your name. I think it's important to mention that he tries every solution possible, and then refers you to specialists only after he hasn't achieved the results desired. It's nice to not just be waved off to another Dr. to fix your problem. His office is always clean and the only problem I receive my bloodwork results in the mail...but I'm impatient. Overall, a wonderful physician and although I'm only 26, I will continue to use Dr.Wyant for as long as he's available!

flag | Submitted April 6, 2009

Dr. Mark Wyant's Credentials

• Indiana University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1985)