Ratings for Dr. Genoveva Caminschi

I have just positive words about Dr. Caminschi and the entire experience I encountered with her and her stuff. She used to be my dentist for approx. 10 years and then because we moved away I had to find someone else. She's done excellent work for me. One of them is a frontal bridge which professionals that I've seen after are complementing it asking me who has done it for me.. Despite the distance I still think that for a major problem I would definitely go to see her.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2016

The office staff is professional and helpful. Dr. Caminschi is knowledgeable, skilled and able. I would recommend her to anyone who needs anything from a check up to a dental implant, you won't be disappointed.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2015

Dr Caminschi is an amazing dentist. Very calm, professional, knowledgable and down to earth person. Her staff is excellent. Very helpful and easy to deal with. They get along very well and make You feel comfortable.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2015

Remarkably skilled and compassionate dentist. I have gone to this dentist,as have my parents and children, for years and she has always proven herself a consummate professional and a highly skilled dentist. She has done emergency root canals, crowns and also regular cavity work and it's been top notch every time: there is no post work discomfort, the work looks great and lasts for decades and decades. She patched up my front teeth before my wedding and her work was fantastic! When I started taking my young daughters for the first time I was amazed by how this dentist took as much time as needed and was super patient and gentle, explaining everything to them to ensure she created a comfortable experience that would create a positive lifelong perception of going to the dentist. Having tried a other dentist I can confidently say the calibre of hew work is hard to find.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2015