Ratings for Dr. Brian O'Leary

Patient of his for 4 years. Takes time and listens to you. Very good.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2016

The absolute best - I won't see anyone else!! I have been a patient for 15 years!

flag | Submitted March 23, 2009

I have gone to Dr. Brian O'Leary since the early 90's when I needed a good doctor for my Mother. In the Chicago Magazine he was chosen by fellow physicians in area Chicago as one of the top ten doctors in the area. Having been his patient I can understand why. I consider him one of the best Internal Medicine Doctors, still see him after moving 80 miles away. Plan on 6 mos out to get an appointment. Excellent in Geriatrics additional to Internal Medicine. His concern for the patient and their family as well is genuine. Dr. O'Leary is very thorough in all aspects. His time is very precious and having written my questions to be more helpful for him and me. He graduated top 10% of his class at Northwestern.. His nurse Judy is excellent as well. Love Him.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2007

Dr. Bryan O'Leary has been my doctor for quite a few years and I can say that he is very knowledgeable, charismatic, understanding and worthy of the highest rating and acolades that can be bestowed on him. In trying to treat me I have found that he is like a high caliber detective tyring to find the problem and apply the cure. Not only is he a great doctor but he will explain in detail the ailment and how he will proceed to remedy it.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2007

Dr. OLeary is a good knowledgable doctor but his office is overcrowed and the amount of time that you get to spend with the doctor is very limited. If you ever have questions that you need answered, it's like playing 1000 questions back and forth before you can get them answered. Very fustrating.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2007

Dr. Brian O'Leary's Credentials

• Northwestern Univ Med Sch, Chicago Il 60611 (Grad. 1985)

Champ Va