Ratings for Dr. Lance T. Uradomo

I had a procedure last week. The staff & Dr. Uradomo were nothing but pleasant. They streamlined me through my procedure & I was very relaxed with no worries. I highly recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2017

He perforated my colon while doing a pre-surgical colonoscopy, almost killing me. I know there is a chance of that happening. I spent 4 weeks in the hospital and two weeks in rehab. He never once came to see if I lived or died. He just didn't care. ...............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

flag | Submitted March 29, 2017

I had been seeing this doctor after being referred to him by my regular GI physician. I have had several gastrointestinal issues for over 25 years. Initially, I was seen for severe stomach pain due to gastroparesis. I received two separate treatments which included botox injections into the stomach. Both worked well for about 3.5 years. It was understood that this was only a temporary treatment. When I started to have stomach pains again, it was discovered that I had gall stones. This appeared on three separate CT scans. He told me that my pain did not appear to be from the gall stones and that it was most likely my stomach. He also stated that i could not have a third botox injection into the stomach. It was my understanding that too many injections could cause more problems. Instead, he suggested that i try a very questionable medication. I was leary and obtained a second opinion. I was told that the side affects of that medicine could make me very ill due to other health issues in addition to the GI issues. I received two notices from his office requesting that I schedule an appointment. Since I did not have another GI doctor, I decided to try him again to see if there were any other options. Once again, I was offered the very same prescription that I told him I did not want to take for a good reason. I am extremely disheartened, discouraged and experiencing some other emotions that I do not wish to discuss. I lost and am currently losing a significant amount of weight. I was 172 pounds and now I am 106 pounds and still in pain. His office has not bothered to call me and I have not called that office. I feel that I should have been referred to someone else. I was abandoned.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2015

Dr. Uradamo performed a complicated biopsy on a small pancreatic tumor. Although I didn't actually meet him until just before the surgery, he was very courteous and professional and accessible by telephone, discussing the findings and his impressions. His recommendation was for me to have surgery to remove it -- quite an undertaking! But I am thankful for his kindness and professionalism.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2013