Ratings for Dr. Kritesh Maharaj

Went to consult the hernia operation he did but needed to be repaired. Rashly told me to see him after 6 months. Very brief consult . I asked why he was not there after operation to just see what and how I was. It was the nurse whom he instructed to tell me what and how the operation went. No bedside manner to speak of like how others eaters declare. The hernia repair after one year is still an issue with me and moe complication of another one. Response to my family doctor by referral again was negative.. meaning he will not repair what he did. No time even to consult as staff would not even reply with a hopeful answer. Sad. We rely on doctors who can be accessible to former patients with work they had done on a patient. Hope people see this and that specialists not be blind that they may have done something wrong medically and professionally.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2017

Very impressed with this doctor. He explained the problem and procedures in terms a layman could understand, The office followed up promptly on lab work. He explained why the required surgery should be dealt with in another city. And throughout, he was down to earth, friendly and polite.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2016

Wonderful Doctor, great bedside manner and took the time to explain the results of my procedure.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2015

Took the time to explain things to my satisfaction. Good bedside manner. Professional and kind. Highly recommend

flag | Submitted August 11, 2014

A down to earth Dr..Very well spoken and talks to you with a level of understanding.A very professional Dr.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2014

He's a very sweet doctor. When I went in to see him he was kind and sincere. He told me that I needed a colonoscopy and a gastro. The Day of my surgery, he was calm and told me that ill wake up soon, in a fuzzy warm blanket. Love this doctor

flag | Submitted October 2, 2013